My first Grow of marijuana

LOL, no, no, really… never heard that. plus I couldn’t see a dimple on a seed without microscope, which is being delivered on Monday @BIGE

1 Like

just an old wise tale…lol

The plant looks fine. Like @FloridaSon mentioned, a shorter plant is not a bad thing for indoor growing.

1 Like

I thought you purchased female seeds?

I did. but they can hermie if you screw up their environment real bad, But, its gotta be bad I heard

Naw dude ILGM doesn’t send hermie seeds. 8 out of 9 are hermie ? @Hogmaster @Countryboyjvd1971 @garrigan62 @Donaldj does this sound right?

They stretched quite a bit in 10 hrs

1 Like

no i mean if any maybe one? its the reading its bending my mind help too much info at once I’m reading grow tips on different sites and its getting to be a blur ILGM stands 100% behind their seeds and products I know that first hand I was talking about my possible screwup

The only time I’ve had any hermi on me was from my own doing out of my last 15 all female no issues

that’s what I was saying. it would be because of my fault

1 Like

On her 4th node? set of 7 fingered leaves growing nice only 18 days old, When is it usually topped, never done it before…
@TxGrowman @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @bruinsfan33 @arcticGrow @Myfriendis410, @merlin44, @Hogmaster @Covertgrower
the colloidal is dying off does that mean its time to start feeding or still wait I’m using FF happy Frog
Leaves growing where Leaf meet stalks

2 Likes

maybe some superthrive ,seaweed,or a very light feed [%10-20] be careful if you feed.
she looks great,no need to get in a hurry if you do not have to…lol

1 Like

4th or 5th node most people will top. Is this an auto? I would not top an auto. Also looks like u have the opposite problem most have. I would move the light up just a bit to get some spacing between nodes. Those are very tight and budsites need some room to form. Your plant does not look to b asking for any nutes. Your soil will provide it for a while. If she starts to look a lil sad or slows down then u would want to start feeding. U can start at anything up to the nutes schedule. Some start slow others feed aggressively. It’s what u see in the plant. Also look up the strain and see how they tend to react to certain nutes. Doesn’t mean yours will b the same but it’s a good generalization. Flowering tends to b the point when plants really start asking for more and more.

Just keep in mind. U will b ingesting this plant. The less chemical u add the less chemical u get. With all that being said. Good luck your lil girl looks great.

1 Like

HOW AND WHEN SHOULD I TOP IT, HOW FAR SHOULD LED BE FROM TOP OF PLANT 12 INCHES RIGHT NOW THANK YOU
@BIGE @FloridaSon @Myfriendis410 @Countryboyjvd1971 @anon95385719 @merlin44 @Growit @Hogmaster @bruinsfan33 @Covertgrower

1 Like

18-24” from canopy

2 Likes

I don’t top as early. I usually wait until the plant is 8 or 10 inches tall. But that’s me with my setup and my SCROG.

THANK YOU @anon95385719, @Myfriendis410

1 Like

raised light to 20" above plants hopefully they will stretch a little the leaves are starting to come in at the nodes

2 Likes

@anon95385719 nailed it you can start topping once you have five sets of true leaves not counting single finger leaves :wink: @Royc

1 Like

does that include 3 finger and 5 fingered leaves

1 Like