My first Grow of marijuana

Nice, good work! :+1:

1 Like

That is awesome, @Royc. Can’t wait to hear a smoke report.:+1:

smokes really well, but will age anyway. can’t think of the word to season weed, wow that’s good stuff,

3 Likes

The word you are looking for is cure :wink:

thank you @Pat2 that’s the word

Your welcome. :smile:

trichomes on the last plant haven’t turned white yet looked like they started to but now they don’t so much

@merlin44 @Pat2 @MattyBear @dbrn32 @Myfriendis410
@MBgrower @elheffe702 @BIGE @raustin @anon95385719

8 Likes

I am still learning to discern the trichome state. I have been experimenting with lighting angles and colors to best represent what the trichomes are doing.

When in doubt, “WAIT”

2 Likes

I’m no expert, but I did read that just this morning.

1 Like

This is no joke! On my first harvest (dropped Feb 1, Finished Late June) I jumped the gun by two weeks. Great results but could have been so much better.

Patience…You will be glad you waited.

1 Like

“Wait” is good advice. When you think they’re ready, give them another week. I’m guilty of this, too.

2 Likes

@Royc I’m definitely not an expert , some look clear and some look cloudy - What I have learned was in doubt WAIT , almost there , you must be excitied

Awesome !!!
MBgrower:star_struck:

1 Like

Make sure u r checking the trichs on the actual buds. The trichs on the sugar leaves will tell u what’s about to happen on the buds not what’s currently happening.

Your trichs are mostly clear and that’s in the leaves. Looks like u have a few weeks still.

1 Like

this is driving me nuts, my other plants were harvested a week ago this one is late it was late on the pistols turning brown also.

Here’s some pics to further my misery
@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @Pat2 @merlin44 @MBgrower
@Countryboyjvd1971 @elheffe702 @BIGE @raustin @anon95385719

5 Likes

Looking close tho but i do see clear heads in a fee of the pics
Sometimes they are just stubborn lol

1 Like

I see mostly clear. Keep watching they can turn quick. The pistils that I can see look to be receding Got a pic of the whole bud?

1 Like

@Royc lol !!! Your ALMOST there, patience my friend !!
I know it’s hard but you’ll be so happy you did

MBgrower

Does anyone have a picture of trichome when plant is finished
@raustin @livefast @anon95385719 @MBgrower @merlin44 @MattyBear
@Myfriendis410 @elheffe702 @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE

3 Likes