My first Grow of marijuana

that stinks going up to Maine gonna have to figure something out

How far into flower are you? Is she drinking a lot lately? I think you can give her a really good drenching right before you leave. She’ll be real dry when you get back, but she’ll probably be ok.

3 Likes

May need to see about a watering system. Either the carrots or the blumat device.
I don’t see it ending well for her to go a week without tending that far in flower, at 7 weeks she’ll be swelling so …
Yeah need to figure on it

3 Likes

flushed her Thursday and its still wet 3" down to the bottom of 7gal soft pots… no I don’t know if it would make it seven days

1 Like

ordered drip irrigation for plants don’t know if I like having running water when I’m not home, so ill get a timer and have it on as little as possible

4 Likes

Hey Royc,

Look up on YouTube for making your own drip system. It’s supper easy. I had to be away for three days and it worked out great for me. I used a 5 gal bucket, (although I only used at that time, about 1/2 gal in three days.) You can adjust it real easy. My advise would be to start out with just maybe two holes in the tube and build up to the desired drip timing that you want. Keep up the good growing.

2 Likes

Great suggestion @HappyHydroGrower I appreciate it,

1 Like

A little off topic, But has anyone grown ILGM Super Skunk indoors and how did it go, any warnings or suggestions. looking to order seeds for next grow 10+10 deal looks great
@SmoknGranny @Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @anon95385719 @MattyBear
@Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @raustin @rumpelstiltskin @Growit

5 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @Nug-bug

1 Like

No help here, @royc, I am certain that one of the tags will produce some answers for you.

I have only grown Gold Leaf and White Widow so far. I will watch for the answers, I am also interested.

I have not grown the Super Skunk, sorry bro!

No, sorry, hon, never grew Super Skunk.

I have grown super skunk but not sure where the original genetics came from but they were super growers real dense buds and real stoney smoke

1 Like

I’m looking for a relaxed uplifting buzz,

Here is the ILGM info on the strain:

First paragraph sounds like it’d foot the bill :+1:

sounds perfect. Thank you @elheffe702

1 Like

@Royc I grew ilgms super skunk as my first proper indoor grow and I’d would easily recomend it, they were tortured from start to finish and still produced some really nice big bud, I grew 4 in a 1.2x1.2x2metre scrog style with a 600w hps start to finish and pulled just over 16oz all up

2 Likes

Sorry bud haven’t grown ss yet.
Good luck with them

1 Like

great news, how was the high, @Slayer880 thank you