I see mostly clear @Royc

1 Like

thought so it came off a broken stem @Covertgrower

2 Likes

@MBgrower @Myfriendis410 @HappyHydroGrower @SmoknGranny @BIGE
@MattyBear @dbrn32 @Nug-bug @livefast @Covertgrower
Found this useful maybe you might also

5 Likes

@Royc Thank you gor the chart , Im going to print it out and I know it will help if a problem does arive
Thank You very much to remembering to tag me!!
MBgrower

You might find some more helpful charts here

3 Likes

can anyone tell me if they are ready the tricones look milky white to me am I correct or do they need more time buds doubled in width this past week while I was away…
@HappyHydroGrower @anon95385719 @Growit @SmoknGranny @MBgrower
@MattyBear @Myfriendis410 @merlin44 @BIGE @livefast

4 Likes

I’m not a pro at reading em yet but still looks too clear to me. I just harvested one that I gave an extra week they can change really quick @Royc

3 Likes

double checked dates and they have only been in flower for 52 days another week or two. I want a speedy buzz not couch lock high

1 Like

Still lots of clear. Check again in a week. I’d say you have at least 2 weeks to go tho, maybe more. :v:

3 Likes

Still lots of clear. You have a ways to go.

4 Likes

Those two stoners got in ahead of me haha! You have a couple of weeks of bud swell left IMO. Maybe look at a water only diet in a week, maybe two.

4 Likes

still having problem with “rust” like powder on the leaves, when you wipe off it looks like it takes the green off the leaf

@Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @SmoknGranny @BIGE @Countryboyjvd1971
@Covertgrower @anon95385719 @livefast @MBgrower @merlin44

Cal/mag deficiency, but that’s not uncommon this late in flower. You wanna see her using up all stored nutrients with a week or 2 left

should I give cal/mag or let it use all its stored nutes
@MattyBear

1 Like

I discontinue cal/mag after week 6 of flower, typically. It depends on NPK of said cal/mag… you wanna stay away from cal/mag high in N in late flower

Its npk is 4-0-0 @MattyBear

1 Like

I’d stay away from it then being a few weeks out from harvest :v:

will do, I stopped giving nutes this week

2 Likes

is a flush warranted at this time or should I wait

2 Likes