1 Like

They look super healthy :heart_eyes:

1 Like

2 Likes

Thank You

1 Like

Like @Davyg said, Lookin Good :+1: :v:

2 Likes

Ok I tried to get a few pictures before lights came on with my loop.
Im gonna need to start earlier or get better.
This is the best picture but no loop, lol. Just a flash to get my place as it was dark.

10 more clicks n lights came on, this is the best,Lol.

1 Like

I am contemplating adding another light, I have 2 kind K3 series 2 300s and was thinkin another K3 or.
I was lookin at VIPARSPECTRA 900W LED Grow Light,
Full Spectrum Plant Grow Lights for Indoor Plants Veg and Flower.
Probably be used mostly in bloom cycle, but you know how things work out, but thats the thought.
Any thoughts are welcome.

Also a question? When using a light with a bloom switch, do you just run in on bloom during bud cycle or veg n bloom? Bloom is all red on a hydro crunch I have.
K3’s have 1 switch … On
Thanks

Nice work

@freakyz wus up how’s it growing?

That’s a nice scrim table u built there

1 Like

Thank You,
I have added on twice, lol.

1 Like

For some reason I can not download any pictures.
Wanted to show and ask some ???

I’ve been experiencing that and more for over a week now. So are many others. They are working on it :v:

Thanks for the info I just figured it was on my side and my aging laptop, lol

Ok everything seems ok, wish I could show pictures, I can out in the forum just not in my journal. I may start a thread to ask a few questions and show a few pictures.
I am growing ILGM BBA, GGA and…
What I believe is the best tasting, smoking, smelling, looking sativa I have ever smoked!!
G6 aka Jet Fuel. (Mag Landrace is my Indica fav).
I was lucky enough to get a seed and it sprouted.
I just got a 3 G6 and no seed in the first. I remember growing up getting seeds in my smoke n bitchin … Now Im wishin, Lol.
I took 2 clones in probably 2nd week of bloom ( ya the hard way) but they made it. I will take anything I can from her also when I harvest to clone … I got to try
I know I should have kept her for a mother but well …I didnt, I plan to mother the best one and Bloom the other clone till I cant clone any more, (beat the dead horse).
I now mothering a clone is not the best but till I find another seed that is what I will do.
Then mother another clone??? If that works… ???
Ok my question for this is,
My clones are in 1 gall fab pots I will put the mother in a 7 gallon bag with 1/2 FFOF n Happy Frog and 5 gal for the flowered clone. How long can I leave clones in 1 gal bags?
I have 3 to 4 more weeks till I start harvesting. I planned on replanting and putting them in to bloom area. I have seen them in solo cups pretty big.
Same question for seedlings in a 1 gal ?
1 gal for veging 7 wk …?? till putting them in 5 gal for bloom?
How long do you think I can use the mother?
Should I mother both?
Wow lotta ?s

As always Thank You for Your time

1 Like

I should clear this part up …
I have 3 to 4 more weeks till I start harvesting. …giving me room in my veg area for bigger pots as I will move the next out.
The one clone wont be ready for that for a while.

I have a Super Skunk fem that I started so I could put it in bloom when I remove one. It got real bushy and I trimmed some off , It got a lil droopy so gave it some water and she has come around.
I was looking at the leaves and found one that had some… brown maybe … on the underneath of the tips. Thought it might be a fungus or mold but it did not wipe away at all. I cut the leaf part off as I only found it on one.
I almost cut it down as I dont want issues but did not want to jump the gun.
I will try and load a picture … I hope .
I started a thread on pruning said SS so if it wont I will put picture there.
High temp is 73/74 ish.

Thank You for Your time

Big hair no on pictures so will post in forum.