My first grow journal wish me luck

I thought I would start a journal so here it goes.
I started with a seed I got out of some medical grade from the dispensary G6 AKA jet fuel. Sadly I used Miracle-Gro soil and Miracle Gro plant food only fed twice.
Another mistake I made was not filling my bucket all the way up as I thought I would be able to put more dirt in once it got bigger that didn’t happen, lol.
I have Blueberry and Gorilla Glue Auto from ILGM germinated and put into soil and hopefully at some point sprouting out of the dirt.
I think I may have let the G6 go a little farther than I should before I topped it.
Today makes week 6 for the G6 and I feel like I should flip my lights to 12/12 but I’m worried that my Autos haven’t even came out of the ground yet.
I also gave it its first watering of Fox Farm soil feeding week 4 at 1/2 strength.
For my Autos I used a 50L bag of Happy Frog and 48L of Ocean Forest and I am using grow bags.
I am using a Kind K3 series2 XL300 and a Hydro Crunch 300
Any opinions on switching to 12s while my Autos are still under dirt would be appreciated.
Here are some pics… alot, Lol
Thanks for lookin !!
20200311_143450|375x500

6 Likes

It is going to be a challenge growing a photo and autos in the same space with that much age / size difference. I know there are growers out there than run autos 12/12

1 Like

I am set to watching and gonna tag along, that is, if you don’t mind :v:

1 Like

Yes I welcome all that want to follow. Thanks

@freakyz can I look at your weed pic I love looking at weed

1 Like

@freakyz miracle grower yikes to much added time release nutrients for me but hey you do what u want man good luck to you I’ll be watching if you don’t mind

1 Like

Yes I thought it would be a challenge but hoped the autos might be farther along.
Hopefully like it says they dont need 18-24 and will fall in place. Fingers crossed.
Aside from the Autos does the G look like it is ready to flip to 12s?
Thanks

Yes please do follow and all advice is welcome. Ya if I could go back I wouldnt use Miracle gro … Beginner mistake… glad I read up here and got Happy Frog and FFOF for my autos and I got extra Happy and FFOF for the next 5 also.

There you go yea live and learn that’s what we do on this site

@freakyz were you growing at basement

I see brick in the background

Yes, so far I have maintained a 70-72 temp and 35-40 humid. I forgot to put in my journal and I will go back and adjust it but I started out with a 400w MH.

I started this grow with a 400w MH till I got my LED, that was 9 days ago

@freakyz up to now I have only grown autos. But time and size wise I would think it is ready. Any indication of pistils at nodes, crossed stipules? I can’t really tell in the picture. If you see pistils at nodes, I believe it is then in pre-flower and mature enough to flip. image

2 Likes

I am having trouble figuring out how to let people follow

Tag them like for me it would be @repins12. Every time that you tag them, they will be notified that you are reaching out to them :v:

1 Like

I’ve been following along. Just haven’t said Hello yet. Been busy on other threads. Good luck on your grow.

1 Like

@beardless
@repins12
@LoCoRock
@Bulldognuts
@kcj

I think I figured it out

1 Like

Now you got it :v:

You called ??? :+1: