My first grow journal. Starring GDP

Actually bro I’m having same issue right now and doing same as you with same results. I’m going to add a couple more water containers in the room to see if it helps more. I cant use a humidifier that mists into my room. To much stuff I dont want around that type of moisture.

1 Like

If you put a small fan blowing on a towel hanging in the bucket with water in it it will quickly increase your humidity. Put a fan blowing on the towel and then check it in 10 minutes and it should make a difference.

Sorry, I missed where you said you have your in-line fan blowing at your towel. I have had great success doing this.
Maybe you need to go bigger. You can also put a bubbler in a bucket of water with an air pump running that will help to or combine the two together.

2 Likes

@thedeernad
Could you share a picture of what you are doing to raise your humidity with these guys over here please.

1 Like

@Happilyretired sure thing

2 Likes

The tote is half full of water and wicks it up and then the fan blows inbetween the 2 towels and picks moisture up as it blows into the tent. Im down there 2-3 times a day rolling the towels up and squeezing them so the entire towel gets wet again…works great, got me from 38% to 58% and its holding there!

4 Likes

Thanks for reaching out for help. Means a lot my brotha! I got the humidity worked out. I put a fan behind my humidifiers to help move the air around.

1 Like

Thanks for posting the idea. I will keep this truck in mind next harvest​:+1::v:

1 Like

Well the DTxC99 is trimmed and jarred up. The total weight of top shelf bud was 424 grams (15.5 ounces). And in popcorn nugs I ended up with 230 grams (8.2 ounces). So total weight was 23.7 ounces.

8 Likes

And I also came out at 27.4g in keif from the trim bin. I will be investing in a dab press so I’m gonna be smashing some live rosin soon!!!:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s awesome dude nice job!!:+1::+1:

1 Like

Oh that’s nicer than nice :ok_hand:

1 Like

My Brother that’s a sweet Harvest!! :+1::+1: :sunglasses::v::metal:

How do you do that? I’ve never heard of doing that the the keif. I usually just sprinkle alittle on top of the bowl. Very interested brother.

1 Like

I’ve been looking at the dab press 10 ton. You would press the keif just like you would with flower.

You should build one. You could build a smaller one and achieve the same thing in smaller amounts. Maximum pressure you need is 1000 pounds per square inch so if you build small plates you don’t need as big of a jack. In other words if you build plates that are 3“ x 4“ you could use a 6 ton jack.

It’s a lot of fun to do if you enjoy that sort of thing.

2 Likes

I watched the green genes video and put everything in my Amazon cart. The only thing that stopped me from doing the DIY was I don’t have a drill press.

1 Like

Well, I can do all the machining on the plates for you. And then you can build the controller and heater Assembly.

1 Like

Thanks brotha! I’ll keep you in mind when I get ready to make the move for a press. Have you pressed any dry sift yet with yours? What kind of returns are you seeing with it?

A lot. I don’t mess with the weights and stuff. I have enough raw material Keefe, hash, flower,that I really don’t care what my return is. All I care about is not inhaling the smoke.
Now if I could only figure out how to use the Rozen for edibles.
I do enjoy smoking the Rozen much better than the flower as far as the buzz. But sometimes it’s nice to take a puff off of flower because the flavor is better in my opinion.

2 Likes

I’m the same way as far as raw material goes. I have a deep freezer full of popcorn nugs from the last 3 grows. My buddy came through with a few grams of live rosin from Colorado and I went to the local head shop and bought a good dab rig and I’ve honestly been smoking more dabs than flower. Only thing I need now is my own press and I want to get a e nail for my rig so I don’t have to use a torch Anymore.

2 Likes