My first grow journal. Starring GDP

Yea sir! Next upgrade is gonna be the switch to ac infinity. These vivosun fans make my back room sound like a landing strip for jets. Not real stealthy! :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Awesome. Good score! :+1::100:

1 Like

I have an Infiniti 8 and a vivosun 4 inch And the 8 inch is quite a bit quieter than the 4 inch

2 Likes

Good morning everyone! I got the all the tops trimmed and jarred on the GDP but had a little mishap with my rh. It dropped down to low 40’s so my buds are a little drier than I want but I put a damp paper towel in each jar to dry and get them back up. The tops come out dry at 189 grams. Think I’m on track to get a little shy of 3/4 out of the 2 plants so I’m very happy! The smell is amazing on them and they look like some good smoke! Pics will come later when I’m off work​:+1::v:

4 Likes

11 Likes

Nice looking nugs man!:+1::+1: Hows the buzz?

2 Likes

Haven’t tried it yet. Gonna get a sample report tonight.

3 Likes

That’s what I’m talking about :+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Very nice buds brother…:sunglasses::v:

2 Likes

@Loudman got a question for you, how long have you been growing indoors and how many grows do you have under your belt.

3 Likes

I started my first grow in June of this year. And this was my second attempt at it. This was the first thing I ever grew lol.

4 Likes

And the grows just keep getting better!:+1::+1:

3 Likes

Stellar work and your second grow!! Keep on keeping on Brother!! It just keeps gettin better and better! :sunglasses::v::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Thanks guys! I can’t wait until these other 2 finish up so I can start up both 4x4 tents. I got my 260’s in last night so I ready to turn them bad boys on.

8 Likes

Hope you find an easy solution to the dimmer man. I had forgotten those came that way.

2 Likes

Did you get dimmer sorted out?

1 Like

Yea I didn’t even notice that they come with a dimmer knob now. My 135 didn’t come with one that’s why it threw me off.

2 Likes

Sounds like they surprised you with slightly different driver model. Hlg with A dimming vs xlg with AB dimming i bet.

Make sure the pot on bottom is turned all the way up, then use the remote knob and you should be in good shape.

Yea I definitely wasn’t expecting different model. You got a good video you can direct me to for the 260 Xl?

assembly?

Ledgardener has good video on regular 260 kit. It is same thing, but you leave center space for board empty on 260 xl kit.

1 Like