My first grow journal. Starring GDP

Hi what medium did you put her into there.
Made some great advances in a week.
Awesome.
What is it again? Sorry

Thatā€™s a good description. Thatā€™s all weā€™ve been smoking since we moved. Kind of hard to put something else in the bong when this stuff is so tasty. And strong.

3 Likes

The one on the left didnā€™t get any training and the one on the right got topped 9 times lol

2 Likes

9 times wow. She seems to have responded very well! :+1:

1 Like

Yea i wanted to do a comparison between them. You can definitely tell the difference for sure.

1 Like

When did you start topping, Iā€™m thinking I may be close.

I was late topping. I topped after it got like 12 inches tall and once I started I would wait a few days and find another branch to top and did that for a few weeks

3 Likes

@CoyoteCody your a coco grower so you can answer this. When I put a bean in a solo cup with coco and give it the first watering is it normal that it isnā€™t dry in to 2 days? Is it bc there is nothing really there to drink up all the water?

1 Like

Ya its shouldnt dry up very fast in the beginning, once the plant gets bigger and further into its lifespan it will make that pot dry in a day or even less.

1 Like

Ok and one more question. What air pump and air stone do you use for your water? I just bought one but the air stones wonā€™t go but a 1/4 down the 5 gal bucket is that normal?

1 Like

3 Likes

I dont, I make a gallon at a time in the beginning and up to 3-4 gallons at a time later on and just shake it like a paint shaker, and i water by hand for now, i believe @imSICKkid uses one? But im not 100% sure.

You just refreshed my mind. Lol it was @imSICKkid thatā€™s used the air stones for nutes sorry

3 Likes

its all good brother!!

1 Like

And I also have a concern. My flower tent out of nowhere just spiked in heat. What could cause it? Everything is working all fans are on. The drivers are outside the tent so nothing had been changed. Itā€™s very odd.

Wow thatā€™s messed up. Any luck on figuring it out yet?

1 Like

No still trying to think of what it could be. The light is hot. Is the board suppose to get hot?@dbrn32

HLG? If so I can touch mine and leave my hand there indefinitely.

1 Like

No itā€™s mars hydro tsl2000

oh man I hope you get it figured out soon.

1 Like