My first grow journal. Starring GDP

I think it’s called Lolipoping Anyways basically I only let one branch come off of the main branch any secondary branches get cut off, Letting the buds on top focus their energy

1 Like

Got it thanks. Found a few videos on it. :+1::v:

10 Likes

Another righteous creation! Sweet!

2 Likes

Thanks man looks great!:+1:

1 Like

No problem, thank you!!

Hay i want one too lol

2 Likes

Give me a basic idea for the logo and I’ll see what I can do.

2 Likes

@Blackmoon If you dont mind me recommending something: A stoned black colored moon lol

4 Likes

Figured I’d post some updates on the GDP. Starting to fill on out. I see a bunch of colas on these in the future.

day 38 in the flower tent. Looking frosty

7 Likes

Also got the Durban Thai X c99 going. Any thoughts on the wilted leaves I’ve watered 4oz every 4 days they are 8 days old

7 Likes

@Myfriendis410 is experienced with this strain he might be able to help you

@dbrn32 and @Missiles are also growing it. Doesnt look bad honestly. Just some curly hair…

1 Like

@Not2SureYet is running them now. So is @dbrn32

2 Likes

Ok not Missy… but she grew one that one time… in band camp?

2 Likes

Mine grew fine. I don’t really pay too much attention to plants this size if they are green and growing. Leaves can look like that from too high high of rh, which is no big deal because that’s what you should have been doing when they popped.

I obtained sample of what not2sureyet grew, mine isn’t really anything like it. His was chemy and black licorice on the nose. Mine smelled like that early, but is curing out to something very similar to cappuccino. Both on the more potent end of weed I’ve had.

5 Likes

It looks good to me. I would be headed into a final pot if mine :grin: Mine went crazy after I moved it.
Week 1

Week 2 after I moved her. This is a super strong growing lady

9 Likes

@Loudman did you do any training on the GDP’s ? I dont think I can cram 7 of those in a 4x4 lol. I’m thinking maybe supercrop.

1 Like

What ash93 suggested maybe with a loin or a crow.
Whats other people think.
thats very kind of you.

1 Like

Lol this one time in band camp I … haha to be continued :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I do have one growing Purp and mine didn’t do that but I have had some so that in the past when they hit the side of the domes sometimes. It’ll buff out :wink:

5 Likes