My first grow journal. Northern Lights and Kalashnikova

I have only one 9year old. Enough these days i guess… I mean i wanted another for a while but my hubby didn’t so after year or asking begging arguing and threatening i stopped… :slight_smile: i suppose he won the fight. … Said no woman ever :smile:

Haha. I said no more also but I think my wife spousal raped me :rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Hahahahahaha “she raped me” said no man ever… :smile: :smile: :):rofl: :):rofl:

So very true!

1 Like

Yesterday 32 days after puting seed to the water I’ve transplanted girls to 4 gallon smart pots. They loved it :slight_smile: What do you think guys @Familyman @raustin

they are also (i think) showing their lady parts :slight_smile:

1 Like

They look beautiful!

2 Likes

Well thank you @raustin

1 Like

Looking spicy. Your on your way lady.

1 Like

Hopefully i won’t screw it up :slight_smile: did you harvest @Familyman??

Not yet. I’m thinking this weekend. I was going to harvest today but family is coming over for Halloween and it’s raining so I can’t go outside. It gets real smelly when cutting dem buds.

Well good luck and you must show us what ya have :):wink:

I will for sure. I’m super excited.

Im super excited for you :slight_smile:

Well I trimmed to colas and a few popcorn and I’m at 114 grams so far. Should dry to almost 2 ounces and can’t even tell I trimmed them. My goal for all 4 plants is 16 ounces so I think I’ll hit that and more maybe. If you follow my grow log you’ll see the pics.

1 Like

That is a nice number i have to say :slight_smile: i hoped that it should be around 30g per plant (1 ounce) so whatever more i have it will be just a bonus

I’m actually having a contest with my sister wife and brother in law as to who can guess closest to the final dried weight. The winner gets a new glass spoon pipe.

Ok… Count me in. My guess is - 508g :slight_smile:

Ok. But I have no way of sending you your prize if you win.

Satisfaction will be my prize :slight_smile:

May be the first woman to ever say that to me :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like