My first grow journal. Northern Lights and Kalashnikova

2 Likes

18 inches from the top of the plants to the light

Oh god @Familymanā€¦ I have butterflies in my stomach when i look at your girls mmm they are gorgeous xxx

1 Like

Thank you so much! Itā€™s definely been a journey. Iā€™ll probably be chopping them in about 2 weeks.
Here are the clones I cut from them 4 weeks ago.

1 Like

Being indica, they are bushy by nature. You could raise them a tad if you want some stretch.

1 Like

Iā€™ll going to try drilling the stem before harvest also and 2 days dark period. I want every last drop of THC outta these bitches. :rofl: Iā€™m pretty happy with my first grow thus far and set a goal of 1 lbs from the start.

2 Likes

Amazingā€¦ Im a sativa fan myself but was looking for something easy for the beginning and with quite high yeald not to put myself off growing :slight_smile: how old are your girls now (counting from seed)? And the clonesā€¦ My goodnes you have loads :slight_smile: i have to say its impressive @Familyman

Sprouted 7/11/2018. So I guess 100 days or so. I had more clones but I hooked up the grow store guys with some for being awesome.

1 Like

Haha good guy you are. We are going skiing mid Jan and i was thinking i wonā€™t have to leave girls on their own :frowning:

@Familyman an any idea when should i flip to 12/12. It just seems like forever. Im very impatient :smile: its gonna be 4 weeks this saturday since they germinated :frowning:

Probably another 3-4 weeks. They most likely are not sexually mature yet and Iā€™d they are you wouldnā€™t get much out of it. Patience is the hardest part of this hobby. I struggle with it also.

1 Like

Will hold my horses then hahaā€¦ And i thought that kids are teaching you patienceā€¦ Nopeā€¦ Plants areā€¦

I think the kids test patience. I know mine do.

1 Like

Well thatā€™s truth. Mine is only 9 so didnā€™t have chance yet. Good boy he is. Hopefully will stay that way. Now on the carbon filter matterā€¦ Does it matter which one i pick?

Size does matter in this case.

Depends on size of grow space. I have the ipower 4ā€ with fan and itā€™s way to small for my 4 plants. My basement is gettin real skunky. Luckily no one likes me and comes over to my house.

Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get friends once I harvest my crop.

1,4 and 16 all boys for me. Gets rowdy at my house.

Haha size matterā€¦ And thatā€™s a man talking. Have to screenshot it hahaā€¦ Yes it would be 4 inch and the grow space is around 2x4. 2 plants. Extractor fan is pretty week as its normal bathroom fan with the 80m3/h strenght but enough for the space.

I donā€™t believe u have no friends :wink: you seem like a nice guy . You just dont eant them there cos they would smell sth haha