My first grow journal. Northern Lights and Kalashnikova

God damn. What a prick. Why?? Why would someone do that. Hopefully it’s a first offense and they will just give you a fine and probation etc.

In ireland it’s quite possible i could get out of a jail sentence with the suspension… We will see. Good sign i was not arrested… I’ve been told to wait for the court date and all but is ot stupid im so sad abot girls… Such beautiful girls…

1 Like

It’s the love and work that you put into them that hurts.

it’s up to 10 years for growing but i did not have any other weed at home so i may just be let out with fine

1 Like

I understand. It’s a shame, but you should definitely leverage yourself for best possible outcome if possible. You should be able to look online or locally and find what kind of punishment your potential charges carry.

Check and see if the stage of your plants effects the penalty. They weren’t technically flowering.

1 Like

I do understand… I’m into that now… I think i could get out of it but who knows. All happened today.My hubby (who knew nothing) and my son where out of the house… The fact that i was not arrested is a good sign

1 Like

You are right. I will seach for that online. They told me i should await for hearing date… I am sooooo sorry… All the love ive put into it

You’ll be fine, really. 2 plants ain’t shit. They can’t get you for production or distribution with that small amount.

1 Like

That’s what im thinking realy that is why im posting here rather than shitting my pants :slight_smile: hopefully… But unfortunately in here they bust good citizens like me… I hope they will legalize it soon… Guys thank you sooooo much for everything…

3 Likes

If it’s a possibility, they could continue your case until it is and then it’s irrelevant. I know a guy that had 8 pounds mailed to him and his lawyer is doing the same thing. 8 pounds and 2 plants are completely different though.

2 Likes

I’m really sad for you. You were doing so well on your grow and learning so much. I hope you stay on the forum and learn even more.

1 Like

I’m so, so sorry to hear about this, @Alex.Andra! Good luck with your legal proceeding, first and foremost, and then hopefully, you’ll be able to get back into this, once Ireland has legalized it. We’ll be thinking of you!

1 Like

Thank you @WonkaMan… Hopefully i will only get suspended jail sentence… Ill be with you guys as long as i can to learn even more and when its legal ill plant milion of them :slight_smile:

1 Like

It will be the emerald island of cannabis. Do you live in the British area or Irish part??

1 Like

Irish part. Dublin :slight_smile:

Sorry, sucks bad! I just got off probation recently for cultation! It’s hard to grow weed knowing you can’t smoke it yet! Lol. I’m so glad I’m free and clear now. 2 plants ain’t bad, I had 4. Mine got reduced to a casual exchange charge
a misdemeanor.

1 Like

In fairness no-one said anything about being forbiden smoking haha… I refuse to stop :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just a quick update. Had my police interview. No arrest. Court date probably before june but the police suggested that i most likely will be ordered to make a charity donation :slight_smile: how sad is the fact that pedopfiles and real criminals are walking our streets and the police is chasing good people like me for cultivation of medicine…

3 Likes

I was just thinking about you this morning. That’s great news.

1 Like