My first grow journal. Northern Lights and Kalashnikova

Yes, that’s what I would do. They will at least be dry when you get back and ready for the jar without molding on you.

And i will not have to ha e fans on nor checking if all good?? Sorry im not being dramatical but we go skiing every year and cannot put it off by month :=

You’ll be fine.

1 Like

I do not want to waste a product of my hard work and love :slight_smile: @Familyman did you have fans on while drying? How often did you check on them a day?? Did something happened that you had to intervene?

It’s not ideal, but I feel much better having them dry without the fan, than in jars getting moldy.

1 Like

Thank you so much @raustin. … I hope all will go as planned

1 Like

Thank you @Familyman xxx

I had slight movement of air and checked on them a couple times a day which was not needed.

1 Like

Oh I hope all will go as planned… Any way i will see when time comes xxx i can always set up a timer for fan… And maybe borrow a wifi camera :slight_smile:

Your worring too much. Your product will be far better than anything else you’ve had no matter what you do at this point.

1 Like

Music to my ears :slight_smile: I’ll hold on to that thought @Familyman xxx

So today weather is shitty… Its so wet and cold that when i got back from work my girls had - and it’s their night time 85% humidity and 62f degrees :frowning: i hope one day will not harm them too much but tomorrow i will get dehumidifier and heatmat…

1 Like

Ok guys… @Familyman @raustin @WonkaMan @dbrn32 @Drillbit @Sixpackdad just wanted to thank you very much for all your help. I wo t be growing my beautiful girls with you anymore… I am sad to say that i may won’t be able to update you all at all… I’ve been busted today with the warrant . Thankfully i was not arrested but they took away everything including my girls. Waiting for the court date.

Oh shit, that really sucks! How did they get you?

1 Like

Thank you again for all your help with my beautiful grow. Im sure the girls would be nice and big but we will never find out :frowning: good luck to you all

OMG! I’m so sorry! That truly sucks. Good luck with your court date.

1 Like

Once my neighbour was over. I was sure he could not smell anything but it was few days before I’ve got the filter and even though i had the candle maybe he knew. Bastard ;( im more sad over girls rather than my jail time (hopefuly suspended)… I was lying sick in bed when 10 of them gards ( policeman are called garda in ireland) came trying to force open my door…

Thank you for everything… (one leaf was left)

1 Like

I can’t believe they have killed them… The goodness… The medicine… The happiness

What a dick! You would think he would’ve just bribed you for some weed, some people! I’m soooo sorry you have to go through this! Take a look at what you face for possible penalties, and if you can afford I would definitely seek legal representation.

1 Like