My first grow journal Gold Leaf feminized

She looks to be acclimated to the soil pretty well. Super green!

Just stay on top of watering, not too much! And no worries, any time! :v:

So Goldie had five nodes will six with the top and strawberry also has six nodes. We decided not to top strawberry as her strain does better without that high-stress cut instead we’re just going to use a scrog screen. However I did decide to top my Indica plant today although it’s already abnormally bushy plant it’s going to help it produce that oxen growth hormone and I’ll have two new branches and help me control the bushy shape of the plant in the future. I cut the six no down to the 5th node a full topping. In about a week I’ll take a set of lower fan leaves to help with the shape and distribution as well. Furthermore Trainwreck which was looking like it would literally live up to its name is well on her way and doing pretty good. Also my new Trainwreck sprouted it’s about week 2 and a blueberry popped as well last night I started germinating a BlackBerry. All in all loving life and loving the grow process. I also added half a teaspoon of silica to r o p h water of 6.5 I know that it is an alkaline fertilizer silica will increase the pH level so I fed it to all my plants as a foliar spray to help with quick absorption. I thought it was a good time to add the silica as it should be done as a two-part feeding system with the way that it affects pH levels it should not be introduced all at once with the fertilization so since I fertilize all my plants on Saturday except for Goldie and strawberry which got just a flush I’ve now today Tuesday added the silica. For my fertilizer on Saturday I used just a little EM1 inoculant and some molasses in RO water PH at 6.5 since the plants are fairly Young. Happy growing everyone.:seedling::kissing_closed_eyes::call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Ran into a problem last night my lights crashed and split Strawberry Cough almost right in half almost clear off. Hanging On by a thread but they must have been in good condition because I taped her up really tight up where she was after spraying it with a little bit of EM1 inoculant and some rooting hormone clonex and she just kept right on going didn’t miss a beat like nothing even happened. Cannabis girls are so resilient and badass and strong it’s amazing what they can go through they are pointing straight up all day today stronger than ever tested the ph and nitrogen phosphorus and potassium or potash and all were at really great levels the pH is at 6.8 nitrogen was adequate and potash and potassium or phosphorus was at adequate levels as well even though they’re not as important during this stage. Today I missed it them along with a little bit of EM1 inoculant spray a small amount of food grade hydrogen peroxide 3% and a little bit more silica with ro 70 degree 6.5 pH water and a slight amount of a molasses just to do a dusting of the plants. Starting to make my compost tea tonight so I can apply it over the weekend. Happy independence day everyone

1 Like

Nice save! You shouldn’t leave the tape on there tight like that for too long. It has to be able to expand to allow the plant to grow. All that said, I’m sure she’ll be fine if there was even a little of the stem still connected. Lights okay?

@Hoaglud11. I just read all of the posts and am now caught up. I’m gonna come along for the ride if y’all don’t mind. I intend on growing the Gold Leaf myself in the spring. One inside and one outside.