My first grow in 40 years white widow auto I think they are getting close but I’m just learning so HELP how far off ? Thanks

3 Likes

She can take more but very close. Looks like you are in the window. Do not see a lot of white pistils. Welcome aboard.

3 Likes

Thanks it’s been a ride got 8 more same white widow all around same stages at 11 weeks

3 Likes

If not needing the smoke yet I personally would ride them long. Healthy. Well fed. They will swell a lot i think.

6 Likes

Yea I’m thinking about a couple more weeks iv flushed them last week and yesterday I’m just learning by reading everything I can learn .Little worried about drying and curing but I got long as it takes to grow and produce the best around lol I’m shooting for the stars

3 Likes

The white widow auto i did took 13 weeks and even then she could of gone another week or two

6 Likes

I’m on my first grow in decades and worried about drying and curing in about two weeks as well. Lots of people have good thoughts; I got a wedryer xl and grove bags. Based on lots of feedback here and other places, that combo seems like a newbie friendly way to take some user error off the table for both drying and curing (albeit more $$ than some other people’s solutions)…. The wedryer will free up my tent too. I’d surely forget or drop something during burping, that’s why I never had kids… haha lol

5 Likes

Hey as long as u have ur humidity around 60 and ur temp around 60 f with some air flow blowing around ur flower it will be fine but dont have ur fan blowing on the flowers

4 Likes

Welcome to the neighborhood :blush:. You have got it going on for your drying and curing. Happy Harvest!! :blush::v:

1 Like

Welcome, Early Harvest Syndrome is lurking. You have weeks to go by the looks of those plants. In that time you’ll be amazed at how much those buds fatten. Amber trichomes on the buds not the leaves is what you look for. The harvest window lasts for a number of weeks. Relax, you got this.

3 Likes

Harvest isn’t just a snap of the fingers, I’ve learned. Have you checked out the Grove Bags thread. You’ll learn a lot there. Here’s the link. Anyone using "grove bags" to cure?

2 Likes

EHS is real - however, I want to say on my first grow, I harvested on plant early because I did have anything in my pantry and I was desperate. I even pulled some little buds before harvest cuz I was in too much pain and needed the help.

So – if you don’t have to harvest too early – summon up the patience. Otherwise do what’s necessary.

3 Likes

Looking good but I would expect maybe 4 weeks left.

2 Likes

Dont be! Its VERY VERY easy.
Lots of ways to go about it, depending on your situation. My fave is to dry in a grow tent. You will need an inline fan w/humidity control device. (& filter if smells are an issue), grow tent (at least a 3x3 considering you have 11 plants) a humidification device (I use a bucket with towels draped over the side but you can use a humidifier, preferably an impeller type) and some racks to hang herbs from. Like these

Dry cool, as close to 72 or 73 degrees as you can get. (Cooler temps help preserve terpeens) and at 60-65% humidity for 7-10 days. I do room temp, closer to 76 degrees. Cant afford to cool it more then that.

Youtube search for Bill Ward harvest drying and curing 3 video series. I follow it and have had 5 sucessful harvests, 0 mold or rot.

3 Likes

@Docnraq , plus 1 for the Bill Ward videos. I’ve followed him for quite some time. Every single one of his vids are worth a watch. He’s so chill & easy to learn from.

2 Likes

@SandyC
moisture meter ?
I just took almost 7 zips out of weDryer monday, sweated em yesterday,
grove bagged em last night. Check moisture daily. The first plant in dryer was at 12/13% about 2 days before I was expecting. They are chillin at 56 to 62 in groves. Big Smile

welcome Justrite !
Old Skool !! Dig It !! the 5 gal bucket gave you away ! :rofl:
Lookin good brother !! You’re in the right place , plenty of excellent growers here to help you along.

1 Like

I’m going to wait bro I reupped today so let grow let grow let it grow lmao :joy:

Thanks Sizzzl you know it but I did break out and bought 10 10 gal grow bags for new grow lol

1 Like

I forgot a moisture meter, what do you use @Sizzzl or others? What did you put them in to sweat between the wedryer and grove bags?

7 is sweet, I hope I get near that. Here’s where I’m at with my three x-mas day ladies, I hope to be asking you all how long you think tomorrow! Today was day 63 in flower. MK on the left, Blue dream in the middle, and GG on the right.

2 Likes