My first grow hopefully it will be a success!

So on June 19 I dropped a black widow, of skywalker, and a strawberry kush into soil. Of course after germination. I used the paper towel method. I also tried to germinate a black jack from nirvana but didn’t have any success. I planted them in mother’s earth coco peat…

6 Likes

Good job looks like you’re Off to the Races.

1 Like

Good luck!

2 Likes

This is a update I am wondering why my leaves are so yellow… I am water them and my ph 6.3… my humidifier was unplug by mistake. Could this be the reason.? @dbrn32 @MrBaer @SilentHippie @GoneFission
Anybody??

@Jbum are my seedlings dying.?

@Extratay424 fill out this support ticket the best you can and we will get the appropriate help in here for ya.

You are in coco correct? Possibly drop ur ph to around 6.0. Also ive heard coco is a calmag hog.

How close are ur lights?

1 Like
  • What strain: Strawberry kush, OG skywalker, Black widow all from ILGM
  • Method: MOTHER’s EARTH COCO PEAT
  • Vessels: GROW BAGS
  • PH of Water: ph of water is 6.3 or 6.1 when feeding; runoff idk; using Tap water
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor
  • Lights are TWO HLG XL 260. Only one on at the moment
  • Temps; range from 80 to 90
  • Humidity: 30 to 35
  • Ventilation system: no right now door left open but I have a 4 inch fan to pull heat from the tent
  • AC: yes
  • Humidifier: yes
  • Co2; No

When I had the fan on the tent seemed as it was sweating and the temps would still hit 90 or 95. So I leave the tent door open to get rid of some of the heat. My house is cooling at 75 to 73 degrees.

Even with the coco peat mix purple?

1 Like

This is what I see could be the issue.

Solid catches. Could be a little heat stress. But i thought all coco called for 5.8-6.3

2 Likes

What ever nutrient line you are going to use I would start looking into that, investigate the schedule and only start out at that age 1/4 strength and see what happens. Happy Growing !

1 Like

Those HLG’s are strong as heck too. Maybe raise the lights or turn down intensity

1 Like

They are at about 30 inch away. Okay after I mix up my nutrients I am at 6.3 or 6.1; when I put a drop of ph down in my ph drop all the way to 4.5 @PurpNGold74

Yep I have mine all the way down still I won’t increase my intensity until flower then little by little BOOM gonna crank it up.

@PurpNGold74 but with the peat in it isn’t it considered soil? I’m not to sure is why I’m asking?

Drops that much from 1 drop?

So would should I do buy a bigger exhaust fan.?

Yes and I am using emerald harvest nutrients

1 Like