My first grow/grow journal Sammys

I might buy a dehumidifier later. My humidity is quite low at the moment. I have to run a humidifier to get at 40-50%

2 Likes

Myco products are bennificial fungi and bacteria for your roots. Get some! Bubble bags are for making buble hash.

1 Like

Gotcha, what kind of myco products should I get? and do I need them for FFOF?

Maybe a trim tray? Or silica? Recharge is added once a week

Silica helps make stems stronger. Just some suggestions

Need…depends on who you ask. I say yes you need them for any soil. This is what I use currently but when its gone I intend to try real growers recharge.

1 Like

Trimming scissors and maybe a trim bin

1 Like

Mini hydrometers

1 Like

Grove bags or mason jars

What’s better, grove bags or mason jars? Also might get a trim bin, got trimming scissors.

2 Likes

Some grove bags and boveda moisture control packs. Want between 62 and 65%

2 Likes

I would say Grove Bags. But would not buy them off Amazon. They have their own website (Grove bags)

1 Like

I could do this acessory thing all day I bet. I have two metal herb drying racks for hanging harvest on I am fond of.

2 Likes

Do you have all your nutes for flowering time?

For the amount your gonna have I would say mason jars. Grove bags are great but IMO for larger quantities. The jar will teach you how to burp and cure in a more hands on way

What nutes do I need for flowering? I only have Jacks 3-2-1 atm

2 Likes

I need a good rack for drying myself! :joy:

Jacks is all you will need as I understand it, for nutes at least.

1 Like

Haven’t tried Jack’s but heard it is used threw out the whole grow

Can you link me to the moisture packs I need?

That’s all you need. I’ve been using it for a couple years. Once you get a few under yer belt you can start messin around but what you have now will work well

2 Likes