My first grow/grow journal Sammys

We’re all in it together brotha!! I was lost before I found this place. I pay it forward when I can plus it helps keep my mind busy :crazy_face: always something to learn!

2 Likes

Where is your exhaust air going?

1 Like

Going into my attic @PhotoFinisH

1 Like

Just wanted to make sure you weren’t dumping it back into the closet. Didn’t know you had your tent in the closet.
Are you running this with the closet door closed or open?
What exhaust fan do you have now?
How much ductwork is connected to it to get to the attic?
What’s your tent intake situation like?-How many intake holes are there & how big are they? Are they very close to the closet walls?
What’s your a/c situation like?-Easy to redirect some a/c air from it to near your intakes?
Just trying to envision your setup a little better & maybe offer you some suggestions if you are having problems there.

1 Like

I find it provides more thuroughly for the initial grab for phos and potassium when the plant goes into flowering, just before throwing all those pistils. I feel like adding the p and k after the auto has transitioned into flower is too late. It needed it mid way through the transition. I could be dead wrong but my last grow had 3 of the tallest and densley populated plants so far in my growing adventures. I believe that having the SF at the bottom coupled with Mycorhyzae innoculation gave me a considerable increase in yields for sure.

1 Like

I’m gonna give it a try next time I run some autos. I’m been messin around with photos in autopots the last few and at least the next few grows, running coco and jacks

1 Like

I want to do autopots, I came up short on the $ when it came time to buy them. Maybe next year, who knows. It would be nice to have the plant water its own self for a change :slight_smile:

1 Like

I fill the rez with 3-6 gallons at a time, which helps to free up a lot of time for other stuff. I like them, so far so good

1 Like

I think that the range that cannabis is capable of growing in makes shading your probe unnecessary. Especially in a single light environment.
Curious to see how the rh inside and in the immediate area of the plant is affected by haircut.

Hi sorry for the late reply I can send some pics if you’d like. Tent is usually closed for now because I have guests over but will open them up later.

2 Likes

New intake fan :]

2 Likes

Not to beat you up @Sammys
But ya gotta keep a record of watering and feeding. It’s a mind blowing, overwhelming, kick in the :peanuts: the first grow. But ya got good support here

Haha no worries I definitely should. I usually just take pictures when I water and go from there but I should definitely begin keeping a schedule.

A little bit less droopy action! :love_you_gesture:t2:

But looks like a bit of the upper leaves were affected earlier

2 Likes

Brother I am confused. Are you humidifying the dehumidifier?

1 Like

:exploding_head:

No lol that’s an AC and there’s an intake at the bottom sucking the humidified air in.

1 Like

I see, it looked like a dehuey. Is that exhausting into the closet? I don’t know man, you have a weird setup. I was thinking about it & would not want to try & run a tent in a closet. Any way you can just get the tent out into a room & run it all out in the open? Or just turn the whole closet into the grow space with the a/c probably out in the lung room? The blocked intakes on the tent & no airflow into the closet when buttoned up is kind of a b.

1 Like

The intake is pulling air into the tent from the outside of the closet. The AC is exhausting hot air into the attic, the tent is exhausting hot air into the attic, the intake is pulling whatever the AC is blowing whenever it’s on and pulling on some of that humidified air. It’s working very well. Circled item is the intake.

3 Likes

If everything’s gotta be in there, then you gotta do what you gotta do.
I’m wondering if your exhaust fan is struggling though. How long is the tubing on it? Also, is the intake fan the only open intake on the tent now?

1 Like