My first grow/grow journal GSCE Auto

Yeah, with Photos, I don’t really have room inside. I’m in the 'burbs so outside is a bit ballsy, but I’ve been thinking about expanding my fence anyways.

1 Like

I don’t have much room either but I might give it a go and just LST them hard, do you grow in a tent?

1 Like

I’m limited inside to a small closet (only 19" depth). So, I’m just in a closet. I’ve been thinking about using one of those reflective thermal blankets we have in our emergency kits and wrap it around the walls to help with lighting. I’ve found a tent that would actually fit, but then, I’m forking out a bit of cash for just doing one plant. So, kinda doesn’t seem worth it, ya know? But if I can get the wife on board to let me snag a tent that wouldn’t be in the closet, then I’m golden. I’ve homebrewed beer for over 20 years, and I’ve learned it’s been a slow process for expanding equipment to keep her happy. Hahaha

1 Like

That’s what I did, I currently have the tent in my closet, fits perfectly, literally…perfectly, any longer / taller it wouldn’t

1 Like

Just a few pics from today. I’m gonna do a bit more LST in the morning, I hope she’s looking alright.

I am gonna have to snag some Ona gel or something. Came in from working in the yard this morning and as soon as I stepped in the house I could smell her.

1 Like

Just a quick closeup…

1 Like

Here’s some pics from this morning:

1 Like

Patience is the hardest part…

1 Like

Anyone know how long it takes for the trichomes to start to turn amber?

1 Like

Thought I’d provide some updated pictures today:

This gave me some initial worries, but thankfully @MidwestGuy and @Spiney_norman clarified that she’s not turning into a hermie:

One very obvious lesson I’ve learned, as you can tell by that cola, is that I need to do a much better job with LST on my next grow. LOL

1 Like

Thought I’d provide some updated pics from today:

PXL_20220930_211849724
And using an endoscope:

1 Like

Today marks 13 weeks (91 days) since she first sprouted up through the soil.

Looks like I still have some waiting to do. Trichomes appear to be cloudy at this point. I have some foxtailing going on, and some leaves are dying. About 90% of the pistils on it have darkened. Hopefully she hurries up and starts to give me some amber trichomes soon.

2 Likes

Are you going to continue this thread with your next grow? If so I will set to watching. :call_me_hand:t2::call_me_hand:t2:

1 Like

I’ll probably start a new thread and do a better job of keeping everything in one place. :slight_smile: I’ll make sure I tag you in it when I start it up. I had bought a 5 pack of GSCE, so I’ll be growing this strain for a bit. I’m gonna concentrate on doing a much better job with LST on my next grow.

1 Like

Please do, I’ll be there. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

1 Like

Well, I ended up with a decent harvest:

I did lose my main cola to white mold, unfortunately. I had wet trimmed her when I dried her, and after drying, I was doing the last bit of trimming and noticed something inside the bud and cut her open, and that cola was a loss:

Oh well, lessons learned. Got them curing now:

2 Likes

Sorry for your loss. :pensive: nice buds good harvest otherwise. Looking forward to a smoke report.

1 Like