My first grow. Girl scout Cookie extreme

I’ll send an update tonight, they just went down for a nap.

1 Like

I built a 4x4x7 tent. I only have a 4inch inline fan at the moment pulling air from the top on the tent. I have a bag of co2 on the ground between the plants.
I plan on doing the scrog technique. I topped two of the four plants and plan on starting some LST tonight. And so far I have only fed the plants PH water.
I plan on giving them General hydopincs bloom and botanicare cal mag sometime in flower

I’m not sure about the CO2 bags but CO2 is heavier than air so it needs to be up high and float down. I don’t run and exhaust or inline fan when running CO2. Just fans in tent to circulate the air.

1 Like

I had read that, but then I saw something about, by putting the exhaust fan at the top it will pull the co2 up through the canopy.

It may suck it up faster than the plants can use it.

2 Likes

Usually when your run CO2 it’s in a sealed environment with no air exchange. The temps in the tent should be upper 70’s to low 80’s and have some pretty intense lights.

Good point!

just woke up

1 Like

Are the plants on the right to far along to top?

Not In my book but it will just take longer to recover.

1 Like

@Eagergrower,
You have a very small grow space for 4 GSCX. I would keep the inline fan, ditch the bag. You won’t need to excellerate the grow, you will be crying when you see how many bud sites you will be cutting off to fit your space.

You are definitely going to want to lollypop after the first week you switch to flower. Don’t be afraid, they can handle it.

Very important in that tight space is to keep those fan leaves in check. You are going to be trimming daily for a while. Keep the light on the buds and only keep the bud sites at the top of the canopy. They will get big n dense n love you for eliminating their competition.

3 Likes

Great thanks @MD_Herbology!

Should just get another light and move a plant into a different space. I dont want to cry at all during this grow!?

Just remember, less is more, the less bud sites the denser better Budd u will get. My first time I was afraid to trim too much n I ended up spending hours triming useless fluffy buds. Don’t make my mistake :wink:

Think of it this way. At a 1:1 ratio if you had 200 true watts you will get 200g in weight. No matter how many bud sites.
So would you rather have 200g spread across 10 bud sites or 40 bud sites. Because you can’t produce more then your light allows nomatter how many bud sites you leave behind

It depends on how long you want to veg. You don’t need as much light during veg.

600 watts is good for your tent in flower if you choose to put only two plants in it instead of 4 just veg them about 2 weeks longer. Weather you choose to do two plants in your tent or 4 you should end up with about a lb of bud once u get it dialed in you can get that 4x4 with600w to yeild over 20oz . If you have another tent to set up then yes I would split them up.

Okay, I don’t have another set up but I was kind of thinking maybe I should buy another light and veg one of the plants out in a closet, until the other 3 are done then move it make In to flower ?

Or just run this grow out the way it is and change it up next time ?

1 Like

I would run all 4 out n find your best to clone. Look for stem strength, growth rate, bud size n density, and of course tricome development. Take clones of all of them. Cure it smoke them.
Go back to your notes pick the best one and just keep filling your room​:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

Starting to fill out nicely !!

6 Likes

That is a fact jack!:sunglasses:…nice bushes​:+1:

2 Likes

Trying some LST to get the canopy as full as possible!

4 Likes