My first grow. Gelat.OG Fem Seedsman it has been 7 days since she popped her head out

Would just like some opinons if I am looking on pace or if you see any issues going on. Thanks

3 Likes

maybe a wise move to put them in bigger (bigger the better) pots soon so as not to disturb the growing roots as it matures …grow for it !

1 Like

Yeah I was not sure about when to transplant if I should wait or do it now. I am going with 5 gallon smart pot

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. Your plants look really nice so far - good height, good green color. I transplant within two weeks of when they pop out of the ground, too. Only advice would be careful not to over water.

Best of luck. Everyone is here to help. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.

1 Like

Thanks I think i’m gonna do it Monday.

Looks good to me :slight_smile: :+1:

1 Like

looks good to me too :+1:

1 Like

I’m in Day 21 of my first grow, so you’re only a couple of weeks behind me. I transplanted at day 17, which was probably a day or two late, so I agree with the two week option. :smiley:

1 Like

How did your Gelat Og end up @TheOriole08 ?

Hey buddy they came out great I didn’t veg them long enough so i only got 1oz off each plant but it was great. pics on the left are northern lights pics on the right are the Gelat.og

3 Likes

Thanks heaps for the photos :+1: how does the Gelat Og smoke? here are my Gelat Og beginings.

front three small ones are bag seed.

2 Likes

Your gonna laugh but i don’t smoke.I grew them for family and friends and they all loved it.I cured it for a month first and the longer it cures the better it gets .The smell is incredible as time goes by citrusy and sweet .Just wish I got a lot more gonna try something else this time but will definitely grow it again,

they also loved the northern lights and girl scout crack.For the first time ever growing any kind of plant I can’t complain i’m very happy with the results.

Your plants look awesome good luck any way I can follow your grow

1 Like

I will link you in to my grow mate, thanks for the photos and info on the smoke, appreciate it :kangaroo:

1 Like