My first grow ever. ILGM WW auto

Adjusting ties. Before adjusting I still saw a lot of potential branches underneath that were in the shade.
After adjusting the ties they are now getting plenty of light. Looks like someone stepped on her right now but I think it will look lots better in a couple days.

3 Likes

I gave her alfalfa + molasses + 1tsp epsom salt tea this morning. She really seemed to like the watering she took off and grew lots today.

3 Likes

Lots of new growth yesterday. There were 2 branches that were starting to pop up above the canopy so I tied those down this morning.

3 Likes

Looking great!

1 Like

Thanks.

This is a lot of fun! :smiley:

1 Like

Day 30 since planted the seed on December 5th.

I watered with egg shells and epsom salt and one tablespoon of powdered bone meal this morning. Let her do her own thing without training her today. I hope that top part doesn’t shoot up and make me tie her down. The branch under there is REALLY thick and tough because I’ve tugged it all over the pot.

3 Likes

Also: If you guys have fits trying to level your light with those cable things that come with most LED lights, I got 4 turnbuckles from Ace hardware for $12 total that are leaps and bounds better than those floppy cables that they give you.

So much better.

3 Likes

Did some more training today. Still trying to encourage lower growth/bud sites to get as much light as possible by tying stuff out of the way or removing a strategic fan leaf or two that are blocking lower leaves.

I did end up FIMming the main stem yesterday. Based on what the plant did the couple days I left her alone, I just felt like that stem was going to take over and shoot up towards the light.

Hasn’t seem to slow her down a bit.

3 Likes

Day 34. I spent about half an hour this morning tying anything down if it was blocking lower branches.

I did remove about 4 fan leaves that were blocking lower side stems.

Looks like someone just ran over it, but I expect in a day or two everything I tied down will point back up.

3 Likes

Left it alone yesterday after training. Look at how much difference one day made!

3 Likes

Day # 35 here we are!

Nothing unusual to report. I think I’m going to leave her alone for a couple days and see if the canopy takes off evenly or needs more encouragement.

3 Likes

Day 36. Still growing strong!

4 Likes

I found some of those fuzzy pipe cleaner things in the arts and crafts section of my local Walmart yesterday. Now I know why everybody uses those instead of the standard garden ties. So much easier and they look like they’re a lot less likely to damage the plant where you attach it.

I didn’t do any training the past two days, but I made up for it this morning. :smiley:

4 Likes

Watered with plain RO water this morning.

Are these baby flowers forming?

4 Likes

Im not an experienced grower at all…but thats bout when I started watching closer…personally I waited till the main flower on the top cola opened up to start my counting…but there are tons of genius growers on this site…wait for them to answer tho…looks good to me…

2 Likes

Shoot! I didnt know you had a journal!

1 Like

Looks like preflower to me!

2 Likes

Welcome …Yep she is starting to bud…Enjoy

1 Like

Welcome aboard everyone. This is more fun than it should be. I feel like a kid on Christmas with a brand new toy.

3 Likes

Im here everyday so ill keep up with you no problem now lol. Looks good so far!