Sugar free?

1 Like

that Humidifier is so awesome!!!

3 Likes

Extra strength 1000mg calcium carbonate

3 Likes

too funny good luck plants like nice

1 Like

That’s what happens when you hang around the weed!

2 Likes

One small suggestion. I have observed another member performing LST similar to what you are doing. What he did is tie off the trunk a couple inches above the soil line to one side of the pot, but leaving the trunk vertical. Then, go higher up the stalk to tie off to the opposite side of the first tie. This keeps the trunk vertical up to the first tie point. Confusing?

1 Like

I agree! I even have some of those bottles empty in the garage. Been hauling them around for 40 years.

2 Likes

@Lawnfarmer what brand and model is that humidifier?
I need one!

2 Likes

@Lawnfarmer @jd77

Found it!
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JG35ZN3/?coliid=I2ZEVERBBK4FYL&colid=2HDQKQV2MMSW3&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

@Lawnfarmer Can the display/control lights be shut off?

2 Likes

That’s the one. I’m not sure I’ve taped it. Remember to check on it daily it has a short term memory issues. And keep it clean!

2 Likes

Ok so I’m going to flip to flower and planned on using a trellis netting. Trying to plan ahead HOW DO YOU WATER ?

I use a 2 gallon pump up garden sprayer. Take the misting tip off and you get decent flow. A small shop vac and crevice attachment for pulling the run-off from the trays. Took a bit of convincing to convert me to using the vac, but they were right and I was wrong. Works like a champ.

1 Like

I’m in a 4x4, btw, and have no issues getting to the back.

1 Like

So I made a watering system and put up my trellis. I think I did it right.

4 Likes

Very cool.