My first grow, Day 21…how am I doing?

3 Cherry Pie
2 Cali Dreamin
2 Skywalker OG
2 blue dream
1 Mendo Breath
All photo femenized seeds purchased from ILGM except the Mendo, but that is fem as well .
They were transplanted yesterday. Started under fluorescent, moved to led, now under HPS…
Feeding early vegetative schedule
ph at 6 ish and ppm til now at 500 ish, have not checked runoff yet as there really has not been any… thanks all advice is appreciated, learning a ton and having so much fun with my new “hobby” I have always wanted to try… am 48 years old so many years of paying for marijuana🤷🏻‍♀️ Also fed right after these pics were taken

6 Likes

Really great start a lot of plants to take care of

Looking good!

Beautiful site, you got some gardening to do… happy growing :rofl: :bat:

sweet forest you have there. looks amazing.

Looking like you have a really good start, looking good :money_mouth_face:,I’m missing my rooms right now. Pretty bored. Only have 2 in a tent right now.

Looking great at 3 weeks!

Thanks everybody!!!

Day 32 and seem to be moving right along….2 of the 4 sativa dominants have been topped…. All have had minimal pruning on the lower portions of their main stems and all are on a regular feeding schedule… drip pans were removed ….any new advice or suggestions?

2 Likes

2 Likes

Day 37

1 Like

3 Likes

im out of likes as usual lol. theyre looking great

2 Likes

Update day 57, I am 2 1/2 weeks into flowering lost 1 Mendo breath that grew some cajones :-1::-1::-1:, but caught it before any pollination could have occurred (I hope). Took clones and have since potted my babies…everything has been moving along sooo quickly . Any advice is welcome please!

1 Like

1 Like

Cajones on Mendo breath

All seeds from my grow were purchased from Ilgm except of course the Mendo that I had to dump… the others are Cali dream, blue dream, skywalker OG, and Cherry :pie:

1 Like

good catch

1 Like