My first grow all for science

I know what hermie looks like… But I swear he didn’t tell me until we were back at his place.
Bhahah🤣
So are all of those LA kush? You have 6 going and are they all in flower tent now? And did you really have them in veg on 24 hrs for 2 months?

Lol. Those 6 are clones and have 2 more clones im putting in the veg tent tomorrow. Yes in the veg the lights are on for 24/7 unless i spray them i will turn off the lights for a couple of hours. I only have 1 plant in the flower tent and i had that in veg for 3 months.

Wow 3 months on 24 hrs… See I’m more concerned with giving my equipment a brake. LoL
I just haven’t seen any 100% research that shows 24hrs continuous is worth it. I mean them not getting any down time at all just seems crazy… I mean we give them 48 hrs of dark before chop so that chlorophyll production doesn’t begin. Don’t they need that at other times. I’m stoned and babbling but gonna watch this one through…nice job man👍

1 Like

It could be from the humidifier. Are you putting tap water that could have chlorine in the humidifier?

1 Like

That is a good possibility. What should i use? Ro or ph or distilled

Well here are the ladies today. Added 2 more clones to mix. Crazy times are ahead of me

Veg tent

Flower tent

1 Like

Well i bit the bullet and bought a hlg 550

1 Like

@CottonUpdate you won’t be disappointed. That’s for sure.

Good day all. Time for the weekend update.

Moved my other hlg 100v2 back in my veg tent so there are 2 hlg 100v2 in the veg. The girls are looking another coulpe weeks ill move 2 veggie plant into flower tent

Now for the flower tent i put my new hlg 550 Rspec in there. And dang it puts off some heat. It went up 15 degress in the first 2 hours i put it in there. I might turn it down so my baby doesnt fry. Also it is dang bright.

Almost time for harvest. Instead of using rh packs. Does anyone know what a good alternative. Because i dont want me buds to smell like hay

1 Like

Proper curing should take care of this.

2 Likes

Hey what’s good all. Been awhile. Just finishing up the last of my clones from my bag seed. They don’t look pretty but live and learn. I realize I should’ve done more trimming in the lower section. The leaves got a little burnt. Flushed them the other day to get the ppm down. About a month these will be chopped

Also started some new strains Critical Massive, Gorilla Glue, MK Ultra, Gold Leaf, and Blue Dream. Also switched from fox farm nutes to advanced nutrients for the new grow

1 Like

Nothing really changed another week
Buds

Vegz

Made some
Clonez

1 Like

Anyone have any recommendations for soil similar to fox farm happy frog. Since there was a shortage. The local grow store recommended black gold soil.

Getting closer to the chop probably this week end they are 10 weeks into flower 12 weeks since 12/12 flip. Unfortunately I flipped them during a nitrogen defi. So they didn’t produce as much weight. Maybe if I’m lucky I’ll get 6 oz.

The babies in 6th week of veg going to flush this weekend. Plus so clones.

Some new clones

Adding a hlg 260 to the mix

1 Like

Time to do some chopping. This time I’m going to do a wet trim and see how it goes. Fingers crossed I don’t screw up the cure. The last 2 cures turned in to hayweed. I have only had one successful cure to date. I’m trying hanging long bud from hangers and popcorns will be in hanging baskets this drying time.

The new plants aren’t looking so good I think they might be suffering from either cal/mag or ph problems but idk I’ve have been using cal/mag and epsom salt in ever other watering and have a blu blue lab ppm and ph tester I use between 6.2 to 6.6 ph water but they haven’t been improving. Hopefully I fix my problems before I put them into flower.

The first is the worst it is a mk ultra

Then it’s the blue dream

Then the gg

Then the gold leaf

Then the critical mass

Then there’s the clones which are looking alright atm another week and I’ll put them into solo cups

Hope everyone has a nice weekend. Mine will be a long one with all this trimming that needs to be done

1 Like

Well opps I over watered this lil bitch hopefully she pops back

Threw some into flower

Some clones on their way

Some more clones ready to be put in some solo cups

3 Likes

Well here are the plants as of today

4 weeks of flower.
Back left : mk ultra probably haven’t been feeding it enough. FYI mku is a tall beech
Back right : blue dream
Front left : gold leaf
Front right: gorilla glue
All from ilgm

Veg / new clones
-Idk clones look bad but they’ll come back around in a week or so

• unfortunately my overwatered critical mass didn’t pop back and probably won’t come back. Been in veg for 3 month and will wait to put in flower for anther few weeks. Fingers crossed for improvements. Took 18 clones from it. So hopefully a couple clones will be producers lol.

The older clones just transplanted from solo cups last night.

1 Like

Week 5 hope these bitches fatten up

1. Mk ultra
  2. Blue dream
  3. Gold leaf
  4. gorilla glue
1 Like

Update

I believe I’m in week 7 of flower

Mk Ultra

Blue Dream

Gorilla Glue

Gold Leaf

Veg tent
Finally the critical mass popped back. Probably be a good one after being begged for 4 months.
Just warning at least in my case MK ultra is a tall bitch

Clones
The babies are look all right. Did some LST. Maybe the MK Ultra won’t be as tall. Fingers crossed.

3 Likes