Awesome! Congrats on the harvest. Now bask in the rewards that is grade a ganja

1 Like

Awesome, congrats on the harvest!

1 Like

Congratulations on harvest

1 Like

Hell yeah nice haul!

1 Like

Nice haul they look great not long now and u will be smoking your own home grown bud @Twistedtyrant66

1 Like

Any guess what I’m doing . Lol

1 Like

Its BudderMilk Biscuit Time!!!

1 Like

Lmao some beautiful sticky icky

Looks like green Jello

So is everyone ready for my yeild from my first grow? Ok so take in too consideration that the GSC strain I got is super low yeilding and that I switched to flower when the were about 12 inches tall ,and the whole batch got pollinated, I think I did good. I got 130 grams of dried premo bud , I got 43 grams of trim , which half of it was small buds that I got way to lazy to trim lol . I also turned the trim into honey . It has a green color because I had some iso I use to clean my grinder in the batch. If it wasn’t for that I know it would have been gold. I only shook the mix for 45 seconds .I ended up with I’d say about 4 grams. And could do a b wash but I’ll let my brother have it. I’m happy for my first grow. Next one is already in the works . Afghani x NYC diesel.

3 Likes

Thats a nice haul. First grow or not! Congrats. Now enjoy ur rewards

Thanks bro. And I just weighed the oil and it’s not 4 grams it’s 9 I got. That’s insane return of 40 grams of trim/larf

1 Like

The deadly trio. Honey oil( it is soaked. Can’t tell because most of it is clear) dried scissor hash, and the last of my cured first bud.

3 Likes

Good job man !