My first experience with living Cannabis 🌿💚

@Spots

Looking good!

Gotta feel good to finally have a proper set up!

2 Likes

You’re right about the main door, it’s facing wall, I chose to place it that way as I felt it more important to utilise the top vent and duct it into our heat transfer ducting. I’m diagnosed personality disordered anxious avoidant (that’s two axis II traits), also complex PTSD, panic disorder and major depressive disorder, anxiety disorder. So it was more important to me that I disperse the heat through the house to avoid FLIR detection. Quite handy to have proper ducting to attach to, I used a jubilee hose clamp tightened at end of ducting then four cable ties off the clamp attached to vent. I wanted to keep it short and straight for optimum extraction :+1:t2: I’m lucky I’m physically fit and able so a small door isn’t a problem.

2 Likes

Hardout feels good to have great grow environment! OHMIGOSH they’re looking heaps better already! Temp & humidity soo much better. The leaves look, greener bigger, and so much better now the lights directly above and they don’t have to bend sideways

3 Likes

Good for you @spots. They look happy in their new home.

2 Likes

Yay for zip ties :+1:t2: I’d placed fan wrong and was struggling to get it to clip on pole and had no where else to clip it. So I made a zip tie chain link rope and used a strap combo put get fan in right spot :relaxed:

5 Likes

@latewood @Countryboyjvd1971 I just did my first transplants and the second one ended up on a lean, I’m nervous about correcting it, what would you do?

2 Likes

Turn away from light. Will straighten up leaning towards the light. Like when they follow the sun.

2 Likes

@Spots You could add a little more soil to that pot too. Fill to the feeder leaves and you’ll have plenty of support.

1 Like

I love when they follow the sun! Like little solar panels that rotate haha

4 Likes

Thanks @bruinsfan33 I did what you recommend and it’s trying to straighten itself. Having done the transplant near end of light cycle, checked this morning and they’re both still alive :+1:t2: Not drooping phew :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Thanks @GetbackJoJo I’m going to follow your advice this morning :+1:t2:

I love that too @Manny_FTGUTube :relaxed: I’m such a pink thumb (opposite to green thumbed) that watching these plants grow is soo new to me, since my track record is 100% death of house plants and gardens. I’ve never been so enamoured with mother natures process - that’s pretty sad really, sad that severe arachnophobia has kept me out of outdoors gardening, house plants gifted to me died quickly too tho. I’m feeling like I want to plant a veggie garden and keep other house plants, make my own organic compost and worm teas thanks to cannabis :green_heart::seedling::herb:

2 Likes

Fix it or leave it. The plant will grow ^^ They are small and limber; I would just leave them as mentioned. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’ve always had a green thumb with whatever I grow, veggies, spices, fruits, flowers, grass, weed haha guess I just got lucky because most of the time I have no idea what I’m doing lmao like right now growing marijuana lol. It’s something well all learn over time but if I was to live off what I grow I’d just be high and starving lol

2 Likes

This is such an amazing experience watching green life grow :green_heart:

7 Likes

Sorry @Spots just saw the tag
I would do as @latewood said and just leave it alone
They correct themselves for the most part
Looking good Tho
Happy growing :v: :cowboy_hat_face: CB

2 Likes

No probs, I left them alone and they’re fine, the stems thickened up it’samazing to see how much they’ve changed since transplant

In 12days they’ve had explosion of growth!

Day transplanted & 12 days later

7 Likes

Wait till you put them in flower hahahha looking good

1 Like