Hello all, I’m reaching out asking for some guidance on my first grow. I am growing the blueberry strain in the Midwest US region and wanted some help to see if we are ready for harvest or if I should wait longer.
I am in week 12 of my outdoor grow and with temperatures dropping I’d like to know if it’s worth it to wait longer or to harvest and begin curing now. I’va attached a couple pictures. Any support would be appreciated. Thank you!