My First Ever Grow. Of auto's first ever plant

Not yet @bob31 as its about to go dark so al probably feed them tomz now as i was told its better to feed them in the morning or does it not matter. Plus it gives me a chance to dry out my tds pen.

@mikos…First of all congrats on your first grow! It won’t take long before your an expert at doing this; just remember a simple rule…they don’t call Marijuana weed for nothing…no need to get complicated but if you prefer go right ahead! I’ve had 3 grows …all successful…some more than others but I have kept my grows simple…good soil, good fertilizer both for veg and flowering process and diluted, good lighting that you can move up and down because these girls take off and start growing quickly, a small fan, and a small greenhouse; all of this is for growing inside! Keep track of when you planted and usually if you are working with autos (I only grow autos) then you will know when to switch fertilizers (4 weeks is the time to change). Having a magnifying glass comes in real handy to determine when it is time to harvest! I believe keeping it simple means less problems (usually) but if you run into problems you are in the right place…there are a lot of experts here to help you! Posting pics of your girls every week helps others determine if there is a problem happening! Good luck and keep me in the loop …love to see other’s grows!

3 Likes

Oh ok @Mikos you will need to check the pH of the nutrient mix again tomorrow before you use it.

I usually mix my nutrients and use them immediately to prevent any pH changes.

One other thing can you list the brand names and the product names of the nutrients you are using? @Mikos

2 Likes

@bob31 what would you like to know about the nutrients i use. And i have one reading for the run off for you it was extremely low 4.88 so i am ordering a couple of new meters today or wednesday so i will have them by the weekend. Another question the little one i keep going on about that is stunted in growth however she is fattining it looks but i will get pics done this week if i get time. The question is should i flush her and maybe start over like i have with my other one in soiless and she started to bloom nicely plus i was and have been on top of my ph with them all now but only 2 have been ok since i flushe the one in soiless cause of the last issue i had and since then she been looking and growing nice and my younger girl she comming along nicely and with the 10 day gap i aint made any mistakes with her and on top of the ph etc with her too. But that takes me back to the other one i call coco she was the best in the begining but i think the transplanting has caused my issues and am starting to think i have her in soil when she should be in the same as my other one thts soiless. Tht could be what has stopped her growing and if my memory is right her roots were discolored and possibly root bound aswell but like i said i was so paniced about transplanting her a 3rd or 4th time into the right pot . And if had all the right info at the time my girls wouldnt have been through so much in such a short period. However cant change whats happend can only fix mistakes and prevent new problems etc.

@Mikos what brand are the nutrients? And which products do you have?

(Bio bizz =bio grow, bio bloom ,bio heaven ,fish mix ,alg-a-mic root juice , topmax)
been using grow bloom topmax from the begining and got the rest few days ago. Lost in mail supposedly. Lol.

(Plant magic’s =“magne-cal+” )

(playgron’s =“green sensation” )

(Superthrive)

Ph up
Ph down.

Is that what you mean. @bob31 thats

Here lets see if this doesn’t help you some

1 Like

2 Likes

@bob31 …You sure are on top of things! Nice to have you here for advice!

4 Likes

thanks @Kapelady I try to pitch in and help where I can! :palm_tree::smiley::v::+1:

3 Likes

Thanks ive got them i just not sure how to use them thts all since not all stuff is good for growing our type of plants so wasnt sure plus ppl keep telling me to use alot less than it tells you. So i am alwYs reluctant to do what it says unless ive had people give me the same info.

Well I will tell you I also found charts specifically for growing indoors, outdoors and hydro. I will post them all unless you have them.

I thought you told us that there weren’t any charts for your nutrients? @Mikos

I do read a lot of posts and they get confusing.

1 Like

No dont think so or maybe i didnt at one point as i not long had it thanks to someone on here telling me how to get it. Anyway the one u showed me is the only one i have at this moment in time for bio bizz. I wont be using them nxt time round tho or not just them i might try others out am not sure theres so much out there u can do and i aint ready to get into it tht much quite so much yet 2 to 4 plants is ideal for my needs and with all your help i will do ok. @bob31 if u got other charts i will happily like to have a copy if tht is ok. Thanks.

1 Like

Ok, I have to switch them from PDF to jpg but I will post them in a minute @Mikos

@mikos indoor

hydro @mikos

Stimulants @mikos

2 Likes

Thanks thts fab. Cheers for tht @bob31. And al be posting some more pics today at somepoint.

1 Like

My pictures= THE FIRST TWO IS MY RUNT NOW WAS THE BEST AT FIRST.

THE 2ND TWO IS MY YOUNGEST AND SHE IN FIRST WEEK OF FLOWER.

THE 3RD SET OF 2 IS OF MY TALLEST AND OLDEST ONE THAT IS IN SOILESS

THE LAST PICTURE SPEAKS FOR HERSELF BUT FROM LEFT TO RIGHT YOU HAVE THE OLDEST “CHARLIE” THE NEXT ONE IS THE YOUNGEST “MUNCHKIN” AND AWAY ON ITS OWN IS MY SMURF WHO IS FATTING BUT THATS IT BE NICE IF SHE STRECHED UP A BIT BEFORE HARVEST. I WAS THINKING OF FLUSHING HER WITH A LOW PH AND START HER NUTES AGAIN AFTER SHE DRIED UP A BIT AFTER THE FLUSH. I DID THAT WITH CHARLIE AND SHE DOING GOOD BUT NOT SURE WHAT DO YOU THINK @bob31.

7 Likes