My first auto indoor with coco

So I’m going to start my 1st indoor grow, auto’s in coco. I will be doing 2 to start with and see how they go.I’m look for a chart for ppm, from start to finish. Will be running A.N. full line.

If you follow the recipes provided by AN you should be in the recommended PPM range
I liked the growers recipes found at advancednutrientsDOTcom/feeding-recipe.
Their other one is the nutrient calculator. Google advanced nutrients feeding schedule and you should find it.
Here is a ballpark PPM chart

4 Likes

I would use the AN tools and see if you can get a schedule that is specifically to be used with coco. You should be feeding daily in the coco, so it’s treated a little differently than something like a soil grow.

3 Likes

@dbrn32 when you open the Nutrient Calculator screen the first drop down is Select a Base
eg Sensi Coco Grow, Sensi Coco Bloom
Connoisseur Coco Grow, Connoisseur Coco Bloom

The grower’s recipe input screen is a little different

1 Like

I will be using the Connoisseur A an B for coco, with B-52, Sensi Cal., An Ancient Earth through the veg period. I know I will need to feed every water with runoff. My concern is the ppm’s from sprout to finish.

1 Like

As you recommended, I did so more research and I have a ballpark to start with, and will adjust when needed, thanks @beardless

2 Likes

@Hellraiser used the Connoisseur line checking out for soil. Excellent resource if you need some help. Any of his journals are well worth checking out too.

3 Likes

If it were me I would keep the ppm in the 700-800 range. That’s what I did with photos in coco. Nute companies are notorious for high ppm dose recommendations. Good luck

Sprouted Dec 4th, stretching a little, so lower light a bit.

1 Like

They look good, be careful not to over water, or get water on leaves. Also try and water in a circle around the sprouts get those roots to reach out and grow looking for the water. But they look Great! :+1:

Thanks, have many years of photo grows in soil, I’m
in process of many upgrades to my rooms.This is my 1st indoor, tent grow in coco. I’ve been reading alot of journals here especially @Hellraiser learning alot. Great place for info.

2 Likes

Wonderful source of endless information :clap: :heart:

1 Like

@dbrn32 Is there anyway I can get my previous order #s? I do have the seed packs with lot #s.

I would check your email history, order numbers should be included in each of your order confirmations. If not, you can try sending message through seed shop to customer service.

1 Like