My First Auto Grow!

Planning on chopping them today unless i have any objections from y’all!
@Graysin @Pinboy @HappyHydroGrower

4 Likes

Fact is, you gonna get high whether you harvest today or next week. Congratulations on making it to the end. Good luck on the drying and curing.
What’s next on thee agenda to grow?
:+1:t2::v::sunglasses:

5 Likes

True that! Gorilla cookies and gorilla zkittlez both from fast buds are ready to go as soon as these are done drying!

1 Like

No going back now! 68 degrees and 58% humidity in the tent.

5 Likes

No objections from me, I’d get it done now myself, too. :100:

3 Likes

Congrats dude!!! It get less stressful and easier each time. You try out that test mug yet?

3 Likes

Yeah! We put it in the air fryer for a couple hours, taste was gone but it was pretty damn potent. Made us excited for what a dried and cured bigger bud will be like.

4 Likes

Merry Christmas to you!!!

2 Likes

Well of course right when i get them drying it gets stupid cold here in Va, even with my dehumidifier i can’t get the humidity up past 48 or so, hope they don’t dry too quick!

@Graysin do you also use a moisture meter when drying? Day 3 of drying with the whole plants hanging (i did go back in and remove most of the fan leaves). Temps have been steady 63 to 65 and humidity around 50% most buds are reading 17-20% on the moisture meter. Just trying to gauge if I’m on the right track

2 Likes

I do use a moisture meter. My plants dry up in about 3-4 days

Sounds pretty spot on to me. I bet you’ll be in the target range of 10-12% in another 2-3 days. Check em daily like you have been, though, they can dry up quick once the internal moisture starts to leave.

If you need to slow the drying down a bit you can use the brown paper bags. There’s a write up on grove bags site about it. I had to do it once and it worked well

Mega agree! No need to flush. There are countless numbers of articles and videos showing NO thc increase or decrease. NO taste difference. I say if you really are tight you can save a buck or two and stop with nutrients and just use water the last week.
My problem is i often change my mind as to when to harvest so i am just adding nutrients up to choppin time.
:call_me_hand:

2 Likes

This is my pure power plant day 56, literally inside the closed.
Šhould i cut off the smallest flowers that have little light and are just spawning?

Hi this is 57 day of my power plant

Should i cut off the small flowers at the botom branches and new flowers that are jut spawning?

1 Like

That’s where I’d go - the new growth up toward the top can still make meaningful progress but anything on the bottom 3rd won’t ever amount to much beyond good edible/infusion fuel.

1 Like

Doing my first auto flower grow also and first time under light around 12 weeks in and still no flower going to change my light cycle to kick it off how is it looking does everything look ok
Grown under a 600w led light from ebay

1 Like

Looks nice and healthy. Keep us posted on progress.

Are you bottom feeding?

Sorry I’m new to this what’s bottom feeding ??
It’s just in a soil and perlite mix 50/50 and I water that’s it
Strain is CBD queen for medical purposes and edibles