My First Auto Grow!

I usually keep them until the plant eats them up and then they go to the compost bin.

As Gray said growers choice.

1 Like

hi I asked for a litle help with this auto I started growing, It is Pure Power Plant, from White Label

20 days old, Uder 300W full sun spectre, and all I have been feed it is with NIRVANA,

this is 2gallon pot, soil is a mix of coco, perlite and substrate dirt from Californian worms,
AND it is ILLEGAL to do this where I live, so everything is inside the closet

Lookin good, the fam has ya covered. I also usually leave those “bad” leaves on for a while

Well i ended up trimming away most of the damaged leaves and also fed both plants yesterday, and here’s where we are at today… not looking too good. To make it worse, I’m leaving Friday to Jamaica for a week for my honeymoon. I’ve taught a friend how to feed them while I’m gone, but I’m hoping they make it. @Graysin @Pinboy

2 Likes

Looking good! I would recommend starting your own thread with all your info. Plenty of people here that have been a big help!

1 Like

Remind me again what you are using for water?

thanks for ur response,

this is todays picture of the grow space

1 Like

MAY I have some help and advice here when you guys have the time
THANKS

2 Likes

Distilled gallons from the grocery store

1 Like

Shit, I’ll hit ya with my thoughts a bit later, I’m walkin into pt

No worries, here’s a better pic of what the leaves are doing. Seems to be happening to all leaves that aren’t attached to a bud site.

Shit! Congrats on the wedding!

So to me the plant looks hungry. If your feeding full strength each time and it’s still getting worse I would be double checking some things… calibrate the ph pen. Ppm out after a water to runoff- discard the 1st bit of water and then check. I would also try switching to spring water because it has other nutrients that the plant needs as where distilled has nothing. If that all checks out then I would think that if the plant is indeed hungry that some of the nutrients it needs are being locked out. You should get an idea of this when you check the runoff. If after that you think lockout is possible I would flush the crap out of it and end the flush with a mix of full strength jacks…

2 Likes

Appreciate the advice! My friend will be feeding them every few days while I’m out of town and i will have to get back to figuring this out when I’m back home. Thanks again!

2 Likes

Update on the girls while I’m in Jamaica on my honeymoon (;

3 Likes

@Pinboy @Graysin

1 Like

My buddy that’s taking care of the plants just sent me these pictures before he watered them. One looks ok and the other one is looking really rough… @Pinboy @Graysin

1 Like

Not too bad and not too good…if it were me when I got back I’d flush out “not too good” with spring water (like 3 gallons) and finish up with a full strength jacks and spring water ph’d 6.5

3 Likes

Sound advice here and definitely what I’d do without more info.

2 Likes

Thanks guys @Pinboy @Graysin

2 Likes