My Favorite Edibles 🐰

Sweets, Savory, Butter, Oil, Hot Sauce, and every recipe I try. I will post the recipes, photos, and my reviews and tips.
I use my Magic Butter Machine for most… what can I say - I’m not looking to reinvent the wheel!
If you try a recipe and find you can make it better - please share that with me!!!:heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Has anyone tried dry canning weed?
I’m going to give it a try Friday. Saturday I’ll make old school brownies with what I can, soooooo… If this is a great idea, I’ll let you know. :rabbit:

3 Likes

I used to make butter but now stick with grinding my buds, decarb it and put it directly in my brownie mix. Normally put 10 to 14 grams of bud. They last me a while and will put you in a different world if you’re not careful.
I water cured part of my harvest and used that to make brownies. Water curing takes the smell and taste out of the bud. For those who don’t like the taste it is a great option.

1 Like

@blackthumbbetty, this is in your wheelhouse haha!

1 Like

I’ve found canna flour to be the most potent. Sure it adds green to your edible, but it makes for the most potent edible with nothing wasted.
1 cup flour
1 cup flower
Process in food processor until finely ground, and add to any recipe.

5 Likes

Covertgrower,

Do you decarb, or just let the baking process do it for you? I bake at 350, does this reduce the potency of the flower?

2 Likes

I should have been more specific, yes you should decarb first, then blend into the flour. @Phylby65

3 Likes

Thanks! I’m new to doing this the right way. I’ll look forward to some hash brownies after my harvest :sunflower::v:

1 Like

I dry can oven decarb, then use an instant pot to pressure can herb & ghee/coconut oil. Takes about 90 minutes from start of oven decarb til pressure release. Just strain and use immediately, or store for a later time.

Looking forward to swapping recipes!

3 Likes

I made a wonderful oil! I got lazy, and it really turned out great!
1/2 ounce of bud
5 cloves of garlic
5 hand length twigs of rosemary
Decarb all 3 above ingredients together
Pop it into the Magic Butter Machine
Add olive oil about 1/2 inch below max fill mark
process for oil
Strain
Allow the oil to settle, then put it into bottles.
I used White Widow AF, and I keep a little bottle with a dropper in it. Can’t sleep - 1 dropper full. In pain - 1 1/2 droppers.
It’s good on crusty bread or dripped in a sandwich.

3 Likes

All favorite cooking ingredients! I’ve been thinking only sweet, not savory. Great idea

1 Like

Baked Cannabutter Apples

6 apples
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/3 cup dried fruit or nuts (I used cranberries)
2 cups of water
3 TBS cannabutter

Heat oven to 375F
Starting at stem, core the apples, but not all the way through. A 1/2 tsp measuring spoon will make this easy - just “drill” with it just past the seeds.
Put the apples in a baking dish.
Mix the brown sugar, cinnamon, and dried fruits or nuts together.
Pack mixture into apple cups. It won’t all fit, so go around again packing in more. It’ll all go in.
Put 1/2 TBS cannabutter on top of each apples sugar stuff. I melt it, so it makes it harder to slide off.
Pour 2 cups of water in the baking dish.
Bake for 45 minutes.

5 Likes

And they are done!!! :grin:

7 Likes

CHICKEN AND RICE
Put 1 cup of uncooked rice in a rice cooker.
Add 1 can of chicken broth and 1 can of Kirkland canned chicken (juice and all).
Cook
When finished add can abutter, and stir until there are no large pieces of chicken.

It’s so good!

3 Likes

Your apples look great @BunnyD

1 Like