My experience as a customer

I think it’s important to share that we MOD’s also grow seeds too :slight_smile:

I’ve been extremely happy with the seedbank customer service side of ILGM. As many of you know, I’m in the NE side of the US, and the whole ordering and shipping process was about 2-3 weeks to get to my door. Ordering was a breeze, with the friendly email communication.

If you follow me, I grow in the unusual method of Aero-Soil, in Aquaponics, and I wanted to show how Robert’s genetics can compare to others I’ve grown.

I’m the type of guy that doesn’t impress easily, but I’m happy to say, I’m amazed at how much growth I’ve had, in such a short period of time. Of course, my experience isn’t over, but so far, I’m having a hard time not smiling while I grow ILGM’s seeds in aquaponics.

Thank you Robert & ILGM for giving me the opportunity to grow these awesome genetics in aquaponics.

Goldeaf, Green Crack, Trainwreck, and Sour Diesel.

Well said !

Yes , well said and I second that !! Excellent customer service on my end , 4 orders I think and more to come soon , thank you All at ILGM !!! <*)))><{

I have replacement seeds coming but they keep moving out the date no phone number to contact them–you are not supplying a phone number to contact number

I’m new and am not impressed easily but I have a nonilgm green crack an ilgm ak47 and a nonilgm pure kush (that i know will be awesome but grows like a spoiled brat aka not fast at all.

Ak47 wins out of all of them. Coincidence? Possibly

@wwdewey has your issue been resolved?