My dream house found

I saw it, but I don’t need anymore beans! I have enough to hold me another year! lol @Stonetothebone

Did you?

1 Like

I tried, but was told my order didn’t qualified @bob31 now Robert didn’t say anything about that … My order was a 100.00

The email doesn’t list any restrictions other than over $99 And before midnight Sept 4th. I would email them back and plead your case! @Stonetothebone

1 Like

My actually amount was 98.50 that might be it, I’ll go check some more beans … If can’t find another type then I will just pay it, thanks for the info @bob31

1 Like

I got it @bob31, thanks again for your help …

1 Like

Having trouble getting those blackberry beans to grow? @Stonetothebone @Hogmaster @BIGE

2 Likes

Naw it’s the blueberry @bob31

Oh ok. from ILGM? Maybe they got zapped going thru the x-ray machine at customs?

2 Likes

They are driving me up the wall @bob31, I’ve never had this much trouble getting a bean to sprout … I’ve done been through so many it’s a shame …

never thought of that @bob31 i had an outbreak of seeds not germinating last round…interesting.

1 Like

I think it’s a shame that the system is all messed up, your good money is going to waste on beans that want germ … Cause some xray bullshit … @bob31 @BIGE

1 Like

Yep, it’s my understanding that the run everything through the xrays at customs. When I see someone that can’t germinate an entire order it has to be caused by something!

2 Likes

Sprouting beans isn’t rocket science. If you’ve done it once, you can pretty much do it with your eyes closed!

I mean it’s really hard to screw up, It’s possible to kill one now and then, but not that many seeds…

There has to be an outside influence!

2 Likes

I know it’s not me, I even bought a heating pad got some germ pods coming lol …

2 Likes

That’s what I said … @bob31

1 Like

I always do mine on the hot water heater, never had a issue … @bob31 @BIGE

2 Likes

Hot water heater, cable box top of the fridge (though mine doesn’t get warm enough) I have a heating pad that gets 82 on low and I use that most of the time.

I leave mine in a shot glass until they tail, no matter how long that is and I use filtered tap water. I quit using the paper towel a couple of grows back because I seemed to get the same results just leaving them in the water. If one sinks I re-float it with a spoon. I’m 100% that way. Generally they soak for 24-48 hours and into the soil!

But there are many ways to germinate and they all work!

2 Likes