My drain off on my plants are reading 4000ppm?

I have my suspicions, but he was private with his battles…
I believe it was brought on by health issues…
He was a cool dude and extremely helpful when it came to growing and never had a problem with sharing his info…
And he had plenty of it…
The best thing about this place , are the people…
We have knuckleheads every now and than…
But most people are here to help you find out the best way to grow or are trying to figure out the best way to grow…
And maybe a couple of awesome friendships in the process… :+1:
:v: :sunglasses:

1 Like

I see what you mean I notice there are knuckle heads out there but I could see the goodness in people that’s why I went to him for some help with my plants🪴 get some tips and learn a little more on growing better buds😎 and yes maybe a couple of awesome friendships brother
Peachfuzz :sunglasses::+1:

2 Likes

I’m here if you need me…
Just tag me , I usually pass through at least once a day… :+1:

1 Like

Hey peachfuzz!! thanks so much This is crazy I just finished watering :sweat_drops: the girls!!! Just now!! Wow!! :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks so much :pray:t4:For lookin out for me

1 Like

I should’ve tested them but I’m soo tired :yawning_face: Processing: C8D9660A-23EF-44D0-B975-5265640051CF.jpeg…

Pics won’t load… :angry: :rage: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:
Maybe give it more time…
Not sure…
I haven’t been able to post pics for over a month now… :sleepy: :man_facepalming: :man_shrugging: :imp:

Hey peachfuzz how are ya

Sorry about the other night that was annoying I sent you a few pics and you couldn’t see them I wanted your opinion

Thats crazy I didn’t realize you were trying to send pics there is some sort of problem with this connection :thinking:

Hey peachfuzz​:raised_hand::smiley: how are you my friend, I hope you’re alright and doing well :pray:

I am using a new dehumidifier and where it shows the humidity level the number light is a little bright I think I am screwed because it’s supposed to be pitch black in there I think I am screwed :weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary:

I tape black Panda film over the screen of my humidifier and my dehumidifier. Maybe you could find something to cover it that is easy to take off when you need to access the screen? Good luck with your grow.

Thanks neckNflu I’ve done it I just hope it doesn’t turn out to be a Hermaphrodite in the long run

1 Like

Hey neckNflu do you have any reason why thi s is happening?

Those brown tips looks like it’s burning :fire:

1 Like

That looks extremely dark green, a sign of Nitrogen toxicity.

1 Like

I agree with the other two posts, from the dark green on the leaves I think there’s a lot of nitrogen right now. And I would guess those tips are nute burns. I’m no Pro but I believe you’ll want to give pH water only for your next couple of waterings…
Just keep an eye on any new growth and you should see everything start to lighten up after a while. Good luck with your grow! :+1:t2::deciduous_tree:

Just as a side note I actually made my own grow tent out of wood and Panda film. So I always have Panda film lying around. I use it to cover screens, make little dividers in areas if I need, etc so if you ordered some Panda film don’t worry about having a bunch of extra since they come in giant rolls. You’ll find all kinds of weird uses for them.
When I can save up a little fun money I’m going to get a real tent five by five, and I would like an RO system sometime… Dare To Dream lol.
Enjoy your grow. I was looking back at the pics and your plants look really nice! Like you posted earlier you just got a little extra nitrogen going on early in flower. Just know it’s not anything to really sweat but people like peach fuzz and this great community will have you covered. Have a good night