My coco is turning a little green what do I do

They’re about 3 weeks old and I’m in coco perlite mix and I’ve only watered them twice total first time just water 2nd time with nutrients it’s been 4 days now and dont wanna water now cuz doesnt green mean overwatering only 4 of my plant soils like this the rest are fine and even look dryer

1 Like

Just some algae . They don’t eat much . Seriously though your good . Happens to all my grows. It grows just where the lights get to the coco . If it bothers you you can hit it with some peroxide and water

3 Likes

And then you could use something to cover the coco from the light if you want to keep it away after the peroxide. But don’t hinder airflow, I would imagine.

2 Likes

Thank u guys just wanted to make sure

1 Like

You’re under watering your coco. It’s meant to be watered at least once a day and it looks like you have an early calcium deficiency starting . Take a read through this article :v:

But I thought u just said It was normal cuz of the light

In the picture my leaves only look like that because I just did lst and they’re hitting side of pot

And the fan is hitting them well blowing leaves up

Yes the algae isn’t a concern . I was just offering up some resources that I’ve learned from in my travels. Coco for cannabis is a great site worth checking out :v:

4 Likes