I have done the same thing in to much of a hurry and that’s when things go wrong.
I use two clear plastic tubes 18X 24X6 w/clear tops.
First few days I keep it at 100% to 89% humidity.
I tried that jell and I change over to power. Works great and not expensive.
Now my next time around i’em going to a tall tube so that I could place clones that are 8 - 10 inches tall. This way after good roots have set in i’ll place in dirt and let them settle in for about a week or to and then flip to 12/12’
The clones will be taken from a mother plant in flower for at least 4 wks
This makes a quick turn around