My buds are hanging but are fluffy not compact, what did I do wrong

How do I get my buds conpact

1 Like

How hot was the grow area?
Heat is the norm for that kinda yeild
It could be just the seed and their was no problem
Every seed will be different some are good aome are bad that why cloning is the better bet for mono crops
If you give moor info the smart ppl here could see if anything was amiss

3 Likes

There’s another thread on this same exact topic where we’ve discussed it.

Basically, like @Iva said. Grow room temps being high will cause fluffy buds. Cooler grow rooms will normally grow tighter more dense buds. Also, light intensity plays a role. As well as humidity. But I think the main cause is too high of temps, and the seed strain genetics.

2 Likes

Thanks it was big bud and it probably was the heat. They got as tall as I could go with my lights

2 Likes

My last grow had fluffy buds this grow a tad too hot as well. I heard ak 47 was a hotter climate strain but how hot is too hot? I avg 90degrees but leaves don’t appear heat stressed -does that mean anything?

He said its “Big Bud” @vicbesos420

And @Jheezy my tents averages are 77-90. They’re not heat stressed at all. But my buds definitely haven’t been as dense as I’ve grown in the winter with lower temps at 70-80.

2 Likes

Big bud, 76 but they grow to 6 feet into my lights. I use MH and HPS, the tops where pretty close to the lights

1 Like

the temps are alittle high not not over the top
Try some silica on the next grow to help the plant with temps
I grew plants in min temps of 7 Celsius (44F) and thats too cold but they lived.

1 Like

I have 4 MH and HPS lights, the big bud grew 6 feet tall into my grow lights. That’s as far as I could pull the lights up, they didn’t get heat stress but it dried up the buds…

1 Like

I need to look into the cool tube. I use MH and HPS lights but they put off a lot of heat, my plants got 6 ft and my lights will only go up to 6.4, I think it just kept them to hot.

1 Like