My biggest problem is more related to the nutrients & feeding schedule for my DWC system so ibassume that why I couldn’t find it in the Bible

A customer has a question and I hope we can get some opinions on it, thanks

Appreciate the time & effort you put into helping novice gardner’s like myself jump in & feel more confident in our ventures! I downloaded the Bible as I’m about to venture into my 1st 4 plant DWC system & I had a lot of questions! Figured a “bible” is somewhere you can go for answers so it must be the one, plus it was free​:rofl::call_me_hand: I honestly found every question I needed, seriously, except one! Which leads to your second question, my biggest problem is more related to the nutrients & feeding schedule for my DWC system so ibassume that why I couldn’t find it in the Bible​:rofl: I’m running the full line of Aqua Canna which is more for a RDWC. So the online schedule they have to help setup your feeding schedule & qtys they want you to enter a “tank size”. I don’t have a “tank” since I’m not recirculating, Just 4 individual 5gal buckets. So how do I determine what to input on there online schedule to get me dialed in? Lastly do you change the amount or gallons of water as your grow progress to compensate for the loss of area due to the root structure or would the schedule already predict the water difference & compensate the results? Hope that all makes sense​:rofl: catch up later man! Thanks for the help! Jay…

I answered my own question y’all! Figured I’d share…scratch the “tank” therory in all from my question. The answer is simple, match your nutrient (ml’s) to the exact quantity of water (per gal) your using. Instead of worrying about entering my reservoir size & using there automated grow schedule I focused on the ml’s of nutes per gal of water in each reservoir. Verified my EC/ TDM once PH was set & all nutes were added. Compared my results to the Canna grow schedule & was spot on! I’m replacing the water/ nutrients once I’ve topped off enough water to total 90-95% of what I started with. So if I start with a 5 gallon bucket with 4.5gal of water I’d replace my water/ nutes once I’ve topped off that bucket with at least 3.5-4gal of ph balanced water. Monitoring my EC/ TDM levels prior to changing my water this process seems to be working prime for me! Hope answering my own question helps someone someday! Happy growings y’all! I❤️GM

1 Like

Glad you solved your problem and welcome to the forum! @Jbizzle

1 Like

Your ppm is based off of age of plant and what stage of growth you are in…flower … veg… they can sway more or less in one way or another depending… :grin:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like