So I’ve never grown before and have concerns.
I have a DWC 12 bucket hydro system which has been modified by inserting 4" round air stones. Also, with full spectrum LED lighting, A/C, Humidifier, De-Humidifier, fans all around in an enclosed space that I have covered the walls and ceiling with reflective material.
- What strains = SSK (Super Skunk) & SSH (Super Silver Haze)
- Method: DWC Hydroponics
- Vessels: Active Aqua Root Spa Bucket Systems (Modified)
- PH of Water = 5.59-5.71, Solution: FoxFarm
- PPM/TDS = 564-638
- Indoor = Yes
- Light system = Full Spectrum LED (red)
- Temps; Day = 82 Night = 77
- Humidity; Day = 45%, Night = 57%
- Ventilation systems = Fans
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier = Yes
- Co2 = No
I have one plant that is 3" tall and the other 2" due to different growth rates. When pulling the pot from the bucket to take measurements and replacing it I noticed my tallest plant which was standing tall on its own all of a sudden will not stand and has actually bent over. So I read that supporting it won’t hurt it so I put a stake in and very delicately used twine to prop it up and support it.
I’m using peat pellets that once the plant was 2" tall I read that it was ok to transplant your peat pellet containing your plant into your clay rock media of your hydro bucket.
So the LED light sits 1 foot above the top of the plant and I am running 18 hours a day on my light timer.
Is this stretching? Am I messing something Up? or am I just overthinking everything?