My beautiful girls

There looking good my girl scout cookies auto is going great its been fim the critical purple auto is doing ok but she will be ok

6 Likes

Looking good @Aussie_autos

1 Like

Thanks @Vtbudz im hoping that doing the fim will give more cola sites its the first time doing it

I’m in the process of growing purple Kush autoflower from ilgm that’s my plan when they get big enough

1 Like

Look real Nice, love the partnerplants in there!
Looks awesome!

1 Like

Im trying new things the clover is supposed to provide nitrogen to my plants as the clover roots die

1 Like

That is amazing! Ive read up on a few partnerplants myself!

• Might try some of the clovers that grow in the Woods nearby!
1 Like

I seen on YouTube channel called build a soil they do alot of this

1 Like

I Will certainly check that out!

• Thank you for the inspiration, allways looking for new exciting ways, to set up the garden!
  • Happy Grow!
1 Like

Hey any time if u have any questions hit me up and if i can help you i will specially if ur doing organics

2 Likes

Welcome @MedicinalJutland!!!

1 Like

@Borderryan thank You! I apreciate it, looking forward to learning alot, from This awesome comunity!

1 Like

The growers on the forum are great and can usually pinpoint any issues right away. Happy New year and happy growing!

1 Like

@Aussie_autos
You know what’s real cool :sunglasses:, tap a whole in a potatoes :potato: and stick a clone in it , are you can drill a hole through a stalk , tape it up and clone a plant :potted_plant: threw a plant :potted_plant:, really cool !

2 Likes

@Aussie_autos How does that clover work with the pot? Where do you get it in the winter?

Clover needs certain types of bacteria to process nitrogen without being inoculated its usefulness is minimal except for allowing better water flow down to the root zone. Stole this from Google
Seed inoculation is the practice of covering the seed surface with a nitrogen-fixing bacteria (Rhizobium or Bradyrhizobium) prior to planting. The bacteria penetrates the root, resulting in the formation of root nodules that fix nitrogen from the air and make it readily available to the plant.

1 Like

That being said I use clover along with other companion plants

The bacteria creates a symbiosis between the clover and the MJ allowing for better uptake of nitrogen

1 Like

I ordered seeds off ebay for the clover ,what the clover does is it provides nitrogen when its roots die off so my plant will have a good source of nitrogen when it needs it and it will become food for my worms that i have in my pots

1 Like

Aha i guess ur doing the same thing then