My auto grow is at almost 60 days and over the past 2 weeks its gotten more and more discolored

A question of a fellow grower:
I am contacting you guys since you are PROS! And i’ve failed to get help on other places! My auto grow is at almost 60 days and over the past 2 weeks its gotten more and more discolored and i’ve narrowed it down and im pretty sure its because of too low ph runoff, runoff was 5,7 when measured 10 days ago (I had seriously forgotten to measure what ph went out, but i did measure what i put in) It feels like this is a nutrient defiency since ive been sparce on nutrients, used weak nutes 3 times during the last 30 days at 1/4th dosage.

Plants have been wonderful up until this discoloration point, i just wanted some advice since im abit unsure, and i failed my last grow with serious nute burns! But im debating on it being a Nutrient lockout because of the low ph runoff. Since 10 days ive watered twice and have then adjusted ph so the runoff has now been 6-6,1~. I am watering again tommorow. This is a soil grow and i’ve closely monitored other stuff, temperature is stable at 25c, moist is at 40% and everything else has worked out greatly. Lamp height is at 30-40cm and the two lamps im using are Roleadro 300w leds. The soil had some nutrients in it but not alot considering im growing autos. (Auto Ghost Train Haze and Creme De La Chem from Mephisto + Durban Poison from Dutch Passion.) Im really looking forward to trying your strains the next time around. Thanks alot in advance

|https://imgur.com/a/5nd0uw4|

Join us if your in soil then you found your issue with low runnoff ph reading
Adjustvtill you get 6.3 or higher I prefer to maintain 6.5

Join us so we can help guide you
Happy growing :v:CB

5 Likes