My Auto Flower Harlequin CBD is NOT Flowering

The plant is 55 days old, and rather tall, but not flowering.

Any advice is welcomed.

Growing indoors-hydro.

1 Like

Is she chilly?

Plant looks fine. We occasionally see autos that haven’t flowered for 12 weeks. Some will put autos through a dark period to trigger flowering. Delayed flowering can be a good thing. If you have patience you will have a bigger plant with bigger yields.

3 Likes

Glad to see ya back but hate that it’s under these circumstances :confused:.

Idk this strain specifically but sometimes autos take a little longer and sometimes autos just don’t auto… if its at a size you want, you can try to switch it to a 12/12 lighting schedule and see if it flowers.
It’s not very common but it isn’t rare at all for some autos to just not flower automatically.

The up side is, these plants tend to be very high yeilders as they can get pretty big with the extra veg time.

2 Likes

74 degrees

1 Like

She is just under 3 feet and I did switch to a 12/12 last week. Fingers crossed that she is just a “late bloomer”.

3 Likes

I think I see preflower pistils on the nodes.
You should be close.
Great looking plant btw. I grow Harlequin photos and love it.

3 Likes

@Curious Welcome back!! I agree with :point_up:. If she’s a photo now the 12/12 should get her in line. Post an update in a couple weeks.

2 Likes

Good eyes @Spiney_norman .
VDNDX5BhKKz0YsJkl0

1 Like

What a difference two weeks make!

1 Like

Hey @Curious that is looking great!
Its already frosting up the leaves and I do think your going to see a lot of frost on the buds as they mature. I have a Harlequin mother plant that I saved because the buds were just covered with trichomes.
Looking at a dried bud next to any other strain it looks just the same. And I love the effects. I mix it with blue dream and find it very relaxing.

2 Likes

Is harvesting a CBD plant the same as THC? Do I wait until half the trichomes are amber?

1 Like

@Curious That’s a great question, I’m curious to hear the consensus on this topic myself…! :hear_no_evil:

1 Like

I harvest at the first sign of amber on CBD strains @Curious

This Blueberry CBD is all milky and 10% amber. I’ve been growing CBD strains for a couple of years and they harvest similar to THC strains. You really don’t want 30% amber on them. Too much sedation.