My Amnesia Haze is now a chrysanthemum

This how much damage a beginner can do if you put your mind and skill to it.

After these pictures were taken on day 55, I removed all of the damaged buds and crossed my fingers to see what would happen. I figured they were damaged beyond help so hey what the hell.
Here she is today on day 129. She got a second life and if nothing else, it has been interesting. If you know garden mums - she has it it spades. Members enjoy sharing their successes, well this isn’t one of them. For those that have been there, done that - it is OK to smile

10 Likes

Someone told me once that the difference between an expert and a novice was an expert can fix his mistakes.
The outcome is really the only concern in growing. So what if it hit a pothole or two.
Looks like you made it just fine. :+1:

2 Likes

Some say you should not top autos. Others sure it’s OK as long as you do it early. She was probably topped 20 times and late. The buds are obviously small but for the most part dense. Some may make into a jar but most to the freezer for something to be figured out latter. Maybe an ice bath.

2 Likes

what a bush ! Maybe I’m seeing things but it looks to me like it’s reveging .

That makes 3 lives. She is a survivor

3 Likes

Did you do the light stress training to get that thing to Bush out like that? Lol nice job man!!:facepunch:

It was more like trimming a hedge. Now that I see what it is doing, I could have removed a few buds to make space for some of the nicer ones. Other than water it, I have pretty much ignored it.

1 Like

@beardless what did you end up yielding from that one? She looks bushy and maybe a bit rough but wow she really came back with vengeance. This was a AH auto?

She is still going strong and under lights… She is on day 136, starting to lose track, and hard telling when she will finish.