My AK47 is not thriving

Question from a fellow grower:

my seedlings are alive but don’t seem to be thriving.
The seeds I ordered where AK-47 fem. After sprouting I placed them in potting soil indoors in my basement under T5 florescent lighting on 18 hrs. The temperature was maintained about 75 degrees day and night. Humidity is about 50%. They were watered with well water run thru a softener and osmosis filter. The ph of the water was about 6.8. A fan was run in the room for ventilation.

if th8s was me I would try lowering my ph a bit I like to be around 5.8 but I go in coco but I know soil can go a bit higher but not all nutes can be uptaken at higher levels check run of ph and ppm that give you some more idea where your at

What type soil they in, just curious? They are young if it’s a highly nutrient rich soil, it could be Nutrient burn / lock out. The one picture of the yellow leaf with the burnt tip leads me to believe this might be the case.

1 Like

I would also like to know what is in the pots

1 Like

Those seedlings need to be transplanted into bigger pots, they’re rootbound.

2 Likes

they look far from root-bound to me.
a cannabis plant will look bigger then the pot when root-bound.!! (like an improper fraction)

Root-bound is when the roots fill the container and send ‘large’, ‘course’ roots circling the bottom.

cannabis can easily withstand quite a bit of root-bound conditions.!

the ‘soil’ looks less then perfect, and might be part of the slowness…???

what is your watering schedule…
when do u water and why.?

Just an observation that the pots look small and they are only half full of soil . More soil and more information is needed .

Transplant and put them in fox farms that will make it all better

watering/feeding is the #1 problem with new growers,
over-watering is the #1 watering problem,
this is probably why some of your plants r now drooping.!

to get good help we need good info.!
what ‘soil’ r they in.?
what is the watering ‘schedule’.?
do u water/feed to run off.?
do they sit in the run off.?
maybe consolidate your grow problems and info into one post…???

Check the bottom of your pots to see if the roots are coming out the bottom, some strains roots grow really fast and even though the plant may look small the toots are huge, if this is the case you neex to put them in bigger pots, just by looking at them it seems its time to put them in bigger pots

Bro again that dirt looks terrible # transplant