My 5 plant grow 2 zkittles 2 sunset sherbet and 1 gelato all ILGM

Are the tall ones the sunset sherbets?

The two tall ones in the back are sunset sherbet and the tallest in the front is gelato

1 Like

My SS’s are also tall, unfortunately my gelato seeds never germ’d. Im limited by basement height so I bent the main stem 90° on a few. You could prop up your shorter girls so they’re closer to the light. Looks like you’re almost there, will be watching to see how the buds turn out, Good luck with the rest of your grow👍🏼

I had problems with my gelato seeds germinating also, I soaked 3 and only one germinated, the sherbet and zkittles had no issues all coming from ilgm. Thanks for the advice also. Those sunset sherbet are smelling delicious and all of my trichomes are close maybe a week or two?

1 Like

Post some closeups of the buds, I’d love to see a sneak peek of what I’ll be harvesting! I have 6 different strains going :laughing:

Gelato week 9

1 Like

Zkittles week 9

1 Like

Sunset sherbet week 9

1 Like

Thanks for sharing! Lots of orange! Looks like you still have some white pistils emerging so you’re probably right about time left for harvesting. What’s your dark and light period temps in the tent usually run?

78 degrees in day and around 70 degrees at night which I believe is okay since summer here in Az is over 100 degrees in the daytime and 92 degrees at night

1 Like

Week 10 48hrs of darkness tonight and Tuesday evening will be harvested😀

2 Likes

The longest 48 hours ever! Congratulations! Looks like it will be a great harvest, can’t wait for the smoke report… please post a smoke report! Lol :raised_hands:t3:

Thanks and I will give a smoke report definitely :sunglasses:!!!

1 Like

Gelato 15.9 grams, Zkittles #1 15grams, zkittles #2 8.5grams, sunset #1 12.6 grams and sunset #2 9.8 grams with a total of 61.8 grams or a little over two ounces dried buds😎 now cure time and can’t wait for final product

1 Like

Still curing. I have noticed while burping that each jar has its own aroma even though it’s only 3 strains so several phenotypes, but they all smell delicious, can’t wait to try! Waiting patiently :laughing:

2 Likes

Og Kush, Skywalker Og and Fire Og week 3 veg

Week 5 veg

1 Like

6 more weeks

I would raise the light as high as you can get it for the remainder of the grow. You’ve got a big can of worms right there.

I know I’ve already bent and tied branches but they just keep getting bigger and the light is as high as they will go