My 5 plant grow 2 zkittles 2 sunset sherbet and 1 gelato all ILGM

week 2 veg

7 Likes

Looking good :+1:
Good luck.
Happy growing.

1 Like

Awesome, doing 5 myself. Welcome and best wishes on your grow!

Thanks! This is my first grow with more room and legal since in AZ. Used to grow a couple in my closet post legalization. Didn’t have good yields but good smoke. Also first time ordering from Seed bank with good start! Everyone here seems to know their stuff so I’m all ears! I’m not a pro still learning.

3 Likes

These girls are growing aggressive!

4 Likes

I defoiliated these girls a few days ago to expose those lower branches some light and they are thanking me for it :grinning:!

2 Likes

A couple more weeks and I’ll switch over to 12/12 the girls in the back are giving me a little trouble with some of the leaves have brown spots

1 Like

2 Likes

plants look real healthy, great job!

1 Like

Week 2 of flower

1 Like

Week 3 of flower

1 Like

1 Like

Week 4 of flower

1 Like

Week 5 still alive but I don’t know why water leaves are dying?

Week 6

1 Like

Oofta it seems like they’re too tall/too close to the light and burning up

Thanks these lights are dimmable do you think that could help if I turn them down a little bit?

kind of a tough spot i think cuz the lower (main canopy) still needs the light intensity…i feel tall shoots need to be corrected early to keep a level canopy…tbh im not sure what the best option would be besides chopping those stringy tall shoots off a little…maybe super cropping but ive never done that and don’t know if you can in flower…

Week 7

1 Like

Week 8

2 Likes