My 5 Girls @ 12/12 Switch

Meet , Lucy, Mary, Crystal, Jane, & Juanita, had know idea I would get into this so much, pretty sure I’m hooked.

10 Likes

Fine looking young ladies.

1 Like

Got a full house!!! Looks great! Happy looking ladies. Good luck and happy growing!!!

1 Like

Have a fun time. your going to have a room full of yummy scents.

1 Like

Order a 4x4 trellis net $10 and get it in there before they stretch and keep them tucked down.

1 Like

Nice looking group of ladies you got there :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

Been debating if I should put the scrog net up, I have been weighting them so I know when to water and that has worked for me pretty good so far, I have also been turning them to get all side light, but there getting pretty big to be taking them in and out every 2 days for water. Thought of using it like a trellis to help support, guess I should get it up just worried about watering to much. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

Those are about the same size mine were when I flipped to 12/12.
I only have two though, so may I say about your future…(Its a good problem to have though :smiley:)

2 Likes

They look great @Crusher, nicely done!

I think youll find it a hassle to deal with the plants in the back row if you use the scrog for training. I’d have it on standby though above the canopy in case it’s needed for cola support later in flower.

Also it’s not a necessary step, but this is when I like to do a little pruning in the lower parts of the main branches (“lollipop”). Basically you remove any tiny “sucker” branches in the lower half or so of the plant, because they never produce much. Plus it helps with airflow, which is important because your going to have a jungle of buds in there! :+1:

5 Likes

Just fill up the drain pan :upside_down_face: are get creative, if there is a will , there can be a way in despite of Murphy’s Law !

1 Like

1st Grow, started 6, 1 never came up, had no idea what I was in for. :laughing:

1 Like

Looking pretty good to me this morning, 1 week 12/12 seeing a build up of hairs, getting excited and worried at the same time, should get my EC60 today still a little confused, I think I am understanding somewhat but I will have question for sure, watched a bunch of video’s with conflicting information obviously not everyone does it the same, I am going to rely on information I get from this forum.

1 Like